» Kitten «

Liam remembered the day that his little kitten hybrid, Niall, came into his life. It was a usual rainy day in London, and Liam had been walking through his usual route home. His car was in the shop, so he was forced to walk through the chilly rain. Liam was irritated, and all he wanted was to go home so he could take a warm shower and go to sleep.

A soft whimper broke Liam from his thoughts. Curious, Liam looked down the alley to see what had made that noise. He was greeted by a small blond head hiding between the wall and the trash can.

Liam was a person that, once he saw they were in trouble, couldn't leave someone alone. He couldn't just leave the small blond out in the rain. Sighing to himself, Liam walked down the alley to see who it was.

"Hello?" He asked softly, trying to not startle the blond. Liam himself was startled when a small boy, who could be no older than seventeen, looked up at him. His bright blue eyes gave fear in Liam's direction. "Hey, I won't hurt you. Are you alright?"

The boy looked back at Liam and whimpered again. Liam bent down toward the boy so that they were face to face. "Would you like to come home with me? To get out of the rain?" Thinking back on things, Liam never once considered that the boy might have been harmful in some way. He never considered that the blond could have killed him or something.

The small boy stood shakily from the ground. Liam took his hand and guided him from the alley. "Can you tell me your name?" Liam asked softly. He didn't want to scare the boy off. Liam had only just met the boy, and he already knew that there was something different about him.

The blond whimpered again in reply. "Do you not have a name?" Liam asked. The blond shook his head. So he does understand me, Liam thought. "Can you tell me it?"

"N-Ni-Niall," the blond finally stuttered out. Liam let go of the boy's hand and wrapped his arm around Niall's waist instead.

"Niall," Liam mused. He smiled down at the blond. "I like that. We've only got another little ways walk to my house, okay? It's just another block or so."

He and Niall stumbled the last block to his house. Liam doesn't remember very much after that, only that the first time he made Niall laugh, one pair of kitten ears peeked out of his blond hair.

**********

It was now a year since Liam had found his cute little kitten hybrid. In that time, he had learned quite a few things about his kitten boy. Niall like to be scratched between the ears, and he enjoyed his tail being pet. He had heats once every three months. But Liam wasn't exactly complaining.

Speaking of heats, it was supposed to be around time for Niall's next one. Liam was currently up fixing breakfast for the two of them. Niall was still sleeping softly in the bed. Liam was making chocolate chip pancakes, since he knew that Niall loved them so much.

Liam heard a moan coming from the bedroom. Curiously, he turned off the stove and stacked up the last pancake he had made and walked towards the bedroom. "Niall?" Liam called out. "Baby, are you alright?"

Liam heard another moan from the bedroom. He wanted to call out again, but he stayed quiet. Liam opened their bedroom door and was greeted with a beautiful sight.

Niall was still asleep and had thrown all the covers from his body. Liam caught sight of a small wet spot on the sheets, and Niall was laying flat on the mattress, moaning. "Liam," Niall moaned loudly again. Liam smiled and pulled off his boxers that he had put on before he left the room and walked toward where Niall lay on the bed.

"Niall," Liam whispered into the boy's ear. He moved his hands to Niall's waist. The blond's skin was burning up. Liam knew that the heat hit a bit earlier than planned. "Baby, you need to wake up."

This time, Niall let out a groan that sounded like he was waking up. "LiLi?" Niall asked. "LiLi, I'm kinda sticky."

"You're in heat, love," Liam said as he kissed the blond softly. "What do you want me to do?"

It was then that Niall realized just how empty he felt. He felt hot and empty and Liam was right there. Why wasn't Liam touching him? "Touch me?" Niall begged softly. He moved his hands from where they had laid on the bed to where Liam's hands were on his lips. He began moving them down, to his cock, to his hole, anywhere.

Liam chuckled and moved his hands how Niall was moving them. "So needy, Ni. I love you like this." He moved his hands back to Niall's nipples and kissed him hard. Niall moaned and began trying to shove his tongue into Liam's mouth.

"Slow down, love," Liam chuckled. "We've got all day." He kissed Niall again and shoved his tongue into Niall's mouth, making the younger moan out loudly. Liam's hand moved down between Niall's legs to rub at his hole.

"Liam," Niall whined, pushing the man away. "Will you rim me? Please?" Without even hearing Liam's response, Niall frantically began trying to shove Liam down toward his hole.

Liam gave Niall a smirk and pushed himself down Niall's body. He looked at Niall's glistening hole and then looked back up at Niall. He puckered his lips and placed a small kiss on Niall's hole. "You look so pretty, love," Liam whispered. He immediately leaned back in and sucked hard at Niall's hole.

The blond was letting out loud mewls that Liam wished he could record and listen to on repeat. Liam continued sucking on the boy's hole before Niall finally screamed out.

"Just stick your tongue in me!" Niall yelled. Liam almost felt bad for laughing at him, but he did as Niall asked.

After only thirty seconds of tonguing Niall, the blond let out a high pitched moan and came. He let out a breathy giggle. "So can you actually get in me now?" Niall asked. He tried to give Liam a tired smile.

"Your wish is my command," Liam said as he leaned back up and kissed Niall hard. He bit at Niall's lip as he pulled away.

Liam didn't really bother slicking himself up with lube or finding a condom. Instead, he lined himself up with Niall's puckering hole and pushed in as the blond gave him a nod. Both boys moaned in unison. "How are you always so tight, baby?" Liam grunted as he bottomed out. Niall just shook his head.

"Just move, move, move, move," Niall babbled. He slowly began thrusting. "Faster!" Niall demanded. Liam chuckled again and began thrusting faster and harder into his boy. Niall's whimpers and the sound of Liam's balls smacking against Niall's ass were the only sounds in the room.

"You okay?" Liam panted. He gripped Niall's hips so hard he knew that within the hour, there would be bruises.

"Just, harder! I'm so close," Niall whimpered, he scratched at Liam's back.

It only took two more thrusts before Niall was falling apart with a loud scream. With the way that Niall was clenching around him, Liam came hard right after him.

"That was nice," Niall groaned. "Could you get off of me? I'm sticky, and we might as well go take a shower before things kick in again."

"I've got breakfast fixed," Liam said with a cute yawn. "You've got me all tired now."

"Sex always makes you tired," Niall chuckled. "But we need to get up, or else we'll still be here when my heat kicks in again."

"Love you," Liam said softly as he stood from the bed.

"I love you too, LiLi," Niall smiled back.

Credit: niamsmuffin