Take Me Teacher

As with any other Friday afternoon, his class was distracted. When he let his gaze wander over his students, most of them were off in their heads, planning their weekends, partying or banging their dates. It was always the same. Young men rarely had anything other than sex in mind. Liam had been no different when he was young.

One of his students stood out, though.

Niall Horan.

Always attentive. Although Liam had a feeling that Niall's mind wasn't purely focused on the topic matter. Niall was always looking at him, and always looking away when he felt his professor's eyes on him for too long. Today was no different. Liam looked at his favorite student and the boy began to shift in his seat. It was hard to hide the smile that tugged at Liam's lips. He let his gaze linger for a moment before going on with class, wondering whether the boy would squirm like that in bed, how long he could keep his composure faced with Liam's cock. Liam had to find out, soon.

With a small gesture he beckoned the boy to come forward after class, while the other students were filing out of the room. It took Niall a few seconds to work up the courage to step up to the professor, but Liam waited patiently, trying to look amiable. It would not do to scare him off. Not yet, anyway.

"Did you enjoy today's lecture?" he asked when the boy was finally in front of him, clutching his messenger bag to himself as if he were already naked.

"It was very interesting, sir."

"Is that so?" Liam asked, cocking an eyebrow up. "I saw most of your peers doze off. Almost had me thinking that chemical structure and reactivity was not a rage topic. You however seemed quite... attentive." He let his eyes travel to his student's groin, wondering what it would feel like to rest his fingers on the crotch of his jeans as the young man's cock swelled and hardened against his hand.

Niall stared at his professor lost for words. Liam almost chuckled. The boy was so taken with him it was endearing.

"Do you like Chemistry, Mr. Horan?"

"Yes, I... I think it's very interesting, sir."

"Is that so?" Liam looked at the boy's crotch in an obvious way, letting his gaze linger to make his intentions clear, even as he said, "could you give me a short summary of what I talked about today?" If his suspicions were right, and Niall had been thinking about something else, he wouldn't be able to summarize the lesson. When he let his eyes travel back up to Niall's face, his student was looking at him open-mouthed and dumbstruck. On him, it had something endearing.

"Would you like me to give you an additional lesson? Maybe in a more...private setting?"

Niall clutched his bag more tightly, obviously stumped on how to reply to an offer like that. The boy had to be at least twenty, but could he be a virgin after all? Well, he would delight in showing him the ropes.

"Niall?" Liam tried his first name, wanting to prod him to reply. A light shade of red tinted his student's cheeks.

"I...Yes, sir!" he said then, standing up straighter. "Teach me. Please."

"Very well." Liam offered a smile. He pulled out a note and wrote down his address. "How's this Sunday for you? 3 o'clock?" While he would have loved to take him today or tomorrow, the additional wait would work wonders to crack his student's composure. And he did love his partners squirming for his touch.

"Sounds fine," Niall said, almost choking on the words as he took the note and carefully folded it into his pocket.

"Wonderful," Liam said. "See you then."

------

His door bell rang at exactly 3 o'clock that Sunday. Liam had expected no different. He'd caught glimpses of the boy stalking the street in anticipation for the last hour or so while he had prepared the bedroom, hiding all the little items from sight that would make Niall freak out.