» Liam Payne {P6} «

This is dedicated to SarahBroch thank you so much for voting and commenting! I love ya 💕

Summary: The aftermath in Niall's mind.

Link (Larry version):
http://archiveofourown.org/works/929124/chapters/2230800

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

Work Text:

Niall sighed softly to himself as he woke up the next morning. He noticed he had fallen asleep in the kitchen with a bottle of wild turkey next to him.

He sat up, wincing a bit as he touched his shoulder, noticing he fell asleep against the handle. He licked his lips and winced at the dry feeling in his mouth.

He shook his head and slowly got up, stretching and scrunching his face up at the stench from under his arms. God, he needed a shower.

He headed up the stairs and sighed, trudging into the bathroom. He slowly dripped down and started the shower, stepping inside and sighing to himself.

He tilted his head back as he felt the water rain down on him. His mind went back to that time when him and Liam fucked in the shower.

He let out a breath as he remembered Liam slamming him against the wall, roughly pulling his hair as he pushed his cock inside him all the way to the hilt. He started to grow hard as he remembered Liam slamming into him repeatedly, biting at his neck.

Niall whimpered and wrapped a hand around his cock as he could practically feel Liam's breath on his neck, saying to him, "Fucking slut. You love this don't you? Love it when I fuck you so hard, just like I know you need it." God, if that wasn't the truth.

The rest of the scenario played out in Niall's mind and it had him cumming within seconds as he yelled Liam's name, the evidence of what he did washing down the drain. He felt truly disgusted with himself.

He quickly washed up and then everything from last night went running through his head. He quickly turned off the water and darted out, kneeling by the toilet as he threw up all the contents of his stomach, which wasn't much.

He flushed the toilet and then grabbed a towel, drying off. He wrapped it around his waist and paused as he looked in the mirror.

He didn't look like himself.

He got his toothbrush and sighed as he started brushing his teeth to try and get the taste out of his mouth. Once he was done, he walked into the room and looked through his closet for something to wear.

He picked out a pair of black sweatpants and a red tank top, pulling them on. He grabbed his white snapback and slid it over his hair since he didn't feel like styling it today.

He went to the thermostat and turned it up a bit since it was a bit chilly. Then again, when wasn't it?

He heard his phone go off and walked over to it, his eyes going wide. 50 missed calls and 46 unread text messages.

He frowned at the missed calls from his Mum and Greg. He hasn't heard from them in months. Why would they contact him now?

He then paused and read the text messages, all stating one thing. Everyone found out he was in a porn video and was seen multiple times with Liam Payne. Fuck.

How was he gonna explain that one? He then saw a message from the general manager of the store he worked in, stating if he didn't come in to work tomorrow, he was fired.

Shit. He forgot all about work.

He sighed and then saw the time, realizing Liam would be done with his shoot now. Niall didn't want to see the video but his hands disobeyed him and he grabbed the laptop, sitting down on his bed.

He opened it up and brought up Google Chrome before typing in the website and going to Liam's page. He frowned when he saw the words "Shoot cancelled" underneath where Josh and Liam's video was supposed to be.

What? He was trying to figure out what happened and jumped as he heard a knock at his door.

He got up and walked out there, opening his door and he paused at the person standing there before whispering, "Liam..."

__________________________________________

Niam is working over that bump!

How are you guys today?

idk what to write anymore

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

Dani.