» Stage Teasing «

This is from AO3

NOT MINE

The whole concert Liam was, as always, all over Niall. He was always twisting his nipples, tickling his sides, lifting him off the ground and slapping his ass. But tonight, Liam went to full on grope Niall's bum. Not that Niall wasn't enjoying, but after one hour of getting your bottom played with it starts to hurt a little bit.

"Come on Liam. Don't you think it's enough?" Niall hissed when Liam once again walked by and planted a smack on his right cheek. Liam only threw him a smirk over the shoulder.

"Liam seriously last warning. You're gonna worship my bum after this show if you touch me one more time!" Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's middle from behind and pulled him to his chest. "Is this a treat or a punishment?" And once again Liam left a speechless Niall on the catwalk and jumped some more around.

Niall could see Liam strutting straight to him again. "Liam I dare you! I wasn't joking!" Liam smirked and stroked his bum. "Good."

When the show had finished and all the boys said their goodbyes and thank yous they all walked off the stage, Liam right behind Niall. As they were out of sight, Liam placed his hand on Niall's hip and lead him to the car. The other boys gave them strange looks but Liam really couldn't care less.

They arrived at their hotel and as fast as they were out of the lift Liam pulled Niall by his arm all the way to his hotel room. "Liam. What are you doing? 'm tired!" Liam flicked on the lights and pulled Niall inside. "You said if I keep going I had to worship your butt. So that's what I'm going to do." Niall turned bright red. Maybe saying that wasn't the best method to pry Liam off.

Liam guided Niall to the bed and pushed him on it. "Lay down on your stomach, be right back."

Niall lay on his stomach played with the thought to take off his clothes but he decided against it, maybe Liam was joking and just wanted a bit more time with Niall. Yes, maybe Liam's getting food.

But when Liam came back Niall knew that he wasn't getting out of this now. Liam crawled between Niall's legs and pulled, the now boneless, Niall up by his shoulders and pulled his shirt over his head. Niall turned his head and bit his lip. "Your serious?" Liam rolled his eyes. "That's what you wanted, sweetie. Not gonna hurt you."

Liam had unbuckled Niall's belt and had pulled down Niall's jeans. Niall now only in boxers lifted himself up on his hands and knees but Liam pushed his back down again. "Gonna take my time Nialler. Want us both to be comfy." Niall just nodded in response. Maybe this was what he wanted, but he felt a hella lot of insecure. Everybody knows Liam has a great body and Niall barely had any muscles. Besides, in Niall's opinion, he has a jokingly small dick against Liam's.

"Lift your hips." Niall did as he was told and Liam slowly pulled down his boxers. Now hovering over Niall, Liam let his hands dance along Niall's back and sides and he pressed kisses from his neck down his spine to his bum. When Liam's mouth neared his bottom and his hands roamed the cheeks Niall's breath hitched, is he even ready to be touched by his best friend?

Liam nestled between Niall's legs and spread them a little more. He stroked a few times over the bum crack until he blew hot air all over Niall's bum. Niall wasn't sure yet what Liam's going to do. Is he just stoking and kneading his bum or is he going to finger him? Without even knowing anything he was so close to getting hard already, and all could get very embarrassing.

Liam teased him a little more, planting small slaps, kneading it, spreading it open a little. But then he finally pressed a kiss on each cheeks and spread the cheeks open so he had a good view. Niall shuddered when Liam dived down to lick a wet stripe from his balls right over his hole. A little whimper left Niall's mouth and he could feel Liam smirking against his skin.