» Classroom Dreams «

Niall moaned as he felt a finger prod at his entrance. "Please, Mr. Payne," he whined and tried to rut back onto the finger. "Will you please put it in me?"

"I don't know, Niall," the older man said cheekily. "It seems to me that you've been very naughty, and naughty boys don't deserve to be fucked. Do you deserve it?"

"Please, Mr. Payne!" Niall yelled in a needy tone. "I need it! I'm a good boy, I swear I'm a good boy!"

Mr. Payne nodded a bit and pushed his wet finger into Niall, making the younger boy moan. "Thank you so much," he whimpered. "I'm a good boy."

The man wiggled his finger around in Niall for another moment before pulling it out and lining up two fingers at the boy's entrance and shoved them back in. Niall moaned loudly as the man pushed at his prostate.

"Niall!" A hand was slapped down on the blond's desk. "Mr. Horan, I suggest you wake up."

Niall was snapped out of his dream to find that his head was lying on his school desk. He had a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth. "What happened?" he asked as he sat up. Mr. Payne was standing in front of him.

"You fell asleep in my class, Niall," the teacher said sternly. "And for that, you'll be spending the afternoon with me in detention."

Mr. Payne was, by far, the most attractive teacher in Wolverhampton. Niall spent most of his days in English staring at his teacher, or rather, his teacher's ass.

In short, Niall really wanted Liam Payne. And detention would be the perfect time to do it.

English was his very last class of the day, so Niall stayed in his seat after the bell rang. Mr. Payne sat down at his desk and sighed. "Sit in a desk in the front and drag it up to my desk, Niall. I have some things I want to speak to you about."

Niall nodded and dragged a desk up to Liam's. He waited quite impatiently for the older man to speak. "You wanted to speak to me, sir?" he finally spoke up.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop falling asleep in my class, Niall," Mr. Payne finally said. "It's quite distracting."

"How is it distracting, sir?" Niall asked confusedly. "I'm only asleep. I'm not disturbing anyone while asleep." "You're disturbing me," his teacher said with a small smile. "You're quite distracting while you sleep." Mr. Payne stood from his chair and moved to the side of the desk Niall was sitting in front of. "Sometimes, if I stand close enough, I can hear you moaning. What do you dream about, Niall?"

Niall sighed deeply. This was his chance. "You, sir. I dream about you." He spoke quietly. In that moment, Niall really hoped that Mr. Payne wouldn't send him straight to the principle's office.

"Call me Daddy," his teacher mumbled. Niall didn't have enough time to wonder why his teacher was making such an odd request before Liam was shoving his lips down onto Niall's.

The blond moaned when their lips touched, and Liam wasted no time by sticking his tongue into Niall's mouth. They kissed for another few minutes before Liam pulled away. "Clean off my desk, strip, and lay on the desk. I'll be back in five minutes. If you haven't finished by then, you'll receive an even worse punishment."

Niall nodded and moaned a little more when Liam placed a soft smack on his bum. "Use your words, baby boy," he commanded.

"Yes, daddy," the blond whispered.

Liam left and Niall quickly set about doing his chores. He cleared off all the papers, binders, and other important things that could possibly get in their way. The blond stripped himself quickly laid down on the desk, propping himself up on his arms. Niall winced when the cold desk touched his dick, but he still did what he was told.