» Little Nialler «

Niall is in bed on the tour bus and scrolling through Twitter on his phone. He's tired from the show earlier and is feeling homesick not from seeing his family for over a month. He's thinking about going to sleep when the closed curtains separating him from the rest of the bus part a little. He turns to find Liam's eye in the gap.

"Are you awake?" Liam whispers through the dark.

"Yeah, I feel a bit homesick."

"Oh Nialler, do you want me to come in and cheer you up?"

"Uh sure," Niall whispers back, unsure of how much room there's going to be in the small bunk.

Liam slips through the curtains with a smile and crawls beside Niall, so that he's half on him, with only a duvet separating them.

Niall pulls the curtains closed again as Liam makes himself comfortable. He's only in a black tank top and boxers and Niall feels himself start to get hard at being so close to him.

"Does my little Nialler feel a bit better?" Liam asked quietly.

"Yeah, you always make me feel better."

"We never get any alone time." Liam pouts.

"I know." Niall sighs. "Tour's so hectic."

"But we're alone in here," Liam smiles. "Get on top the duvet so I can hold you."

Niall awkwardly crawls out in just white boxers and lies down next to Liam. Liam slides one arm under him and the other over, and pulls Niall into a tight hug. Niall does the same and rests his head in the crook of Liam's neck, taking comfort in the older boy's hold. He feels Liam's boner pressing against his own growing cock.

"I love this," Liam says as Niall breathes him in.

"Me too," Niall says. "I've missed being this close to you."

Liam turns his face and plants a kiss on Niall's lips. Niall kisses him back and soon their lips are moving in sync. Liam's tongue begs to dart into Niall's mouth and Niall lets it in, sliding his own against it.

Liam brushes his arm down Niall's back to his boxers. He slips his hand inside and grabs Niall's squishy arse, squeezing it tightly.

Niall pulls his face away from Liam's. "Liam we can't. The other's will hear. Zayn's just above us."

"They're exhausted from the show," Liam whispers. "They're fast sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. We'll being quiet, and we can't do much on this tiny bunk anyway."

Niall giggles. "We can do this," he whispers and starts kissing Liam again. Liam responds by squeezing Niall's arse again and pushing Niall's erection into his own.

Niall reaches under Liam's tank top and rubs his hand over Liam's defined abs and up to his hair chest. He plays with Liam's nipple and feels it get hard.

Liam pulls away briefly to remove his tank top, before diving his hand back into Niall's tight boxers and smashing his lips against Niall's again. Niall moves a leg over Liam's as they roam their hands all over each other. They kiss fiercely and press against one another so there's no space between them. Niall loves having his bare body touching Liam's and does all he can to get as close to Liam as possible.

Liam moves his hand from Niall's ass to his stiff erection and rubs it a few times. Niall moans quietly into Liam's mouth, making Liam even harder in his bulging boxers.

Niall rolls onto his back and Liam pulls down Niall's boxers, so his large, hard dick springs out. Niall bites his lip as Liam gently kisses the tip.

Then, without warning, Liam plunges his mouth down Niall's length and Niall fights not to make a noise. Liam opens his mouth wide and lets Niall's tip hit the back of his throat before gripping his cock with his lips. Niall runs his hands through Liam's hair to stop himself from moaning out loud as Liam grabs his thighs and slides his lips up and down Niall's throbbing cock, right down to his balls and back up.

Liam's wet mouth feels amazing and the familiar, intense sensation is soon flowing through Niall. Before he can warn Liam, he reaches his high and shoots cum into his mouth. He grips Liam's short hair and bites his lip hard to stop from making any noise as he rides out his orgasm.

Liam swallows it all and lies back down next to Niall.

"That was amazing," Niall whispers and hugs himself against Liam. "Now it's your turn."

He shimmies down to Liam's crotch and palms his thick erection through his boxers. Liam bucks his hips a little in frustration and Niall smiles to himself. He likes teasing Liam, so he leisurely inches Liam's boxers down to his knees before taking his large member and rubbing it slowly. Niall sees him smile in the dark and puts his hands behind his head.

Niall tongues Liam's balls as he pumps him, then runs his tongue up his length to the tip. He puts the tip of Liam's leaking cock in his mouth and sucks on it gently. He opens wider and inches Liam's cock further into his mouth. He continues to rub Liam as he sucks on the top of his cock, just the way he knows Liam likes it.

Liam shifts slightly as his cock twitches and Niall feels his cum shoot into his mouth. He swallows it as he sucks every last bit out of Liam.

He crawls back up beside Liam and holds him again.

"You're so amazing at that," Liam whispers into Niall's ear. "Let's get under the covers."

Niall nods and they slip into Niall's bed. Liam spoons Niall in the small space and they close their eyes.

"Thanks for cheering me up," Niall whispers.

"I'd do anything for my little Nialler," Liam says softly and holds Niall tightly as they fall asleep.

Credit: FanNiamFiction