23

*6 days Later

Chris pov

The ride in the car was silent . I  just buried my mom and tbh, I feel somewhat lost. I know deep down inside, my mom was always in the dark about my father and my brother's actions. I hate myself for blaming her about what happened to me. Looking out the window, I just let the tears roll. We never had a sitdown....just us. The last time I told her I loved her was my 17th birthday....and I'm 23 years old. So much time we lost with eachother because of hate I put on because of my father and his child.  I never let her spend time with her grandkids.

Feeling Trey grab my hand, I looked at him. Trey hasn't looked at a alcohol bottle since he found out about my mom. He's been right there beside me...he's been the strong one.

Trey: baby,  I got you. You already know that.

Chris: she didn't deserve the disrespect I gave her.

Trey: baby you didn't know. Tbh, your father doesn't deserve it either. You suppose to FORGIVE but not FORGET. God has you...and God also has something for that person.

Chris : I never apologized though. She never heard me apologize

Trey: babe,...she can't physically hear you but she is still there. Just talk to her mentally.

Chris:ok babe...ik this is off topic but..the wedding

Trey:babe wherever you wanna go...I'm down. If you wanna go to Paris,Hawii,Bahamas, Panama,Rome,Philippines, ....hell Mars i gotchu babyboy.

Laughing, I stretch over and kiss him. Pulling up to the house, Trey decided to have the repast here. I agreed and it seems as if people are..enjoying themselves. Tbh i still don't see the point of a repast but who cares. Getting out the car, I walk in and see my dad talking to Jermaine and some hoes.

Ty:Chris!!!?

Looking over, I seen Ty and my other friends. Walking over with Trey, I hug them.

Bryson:how you feeling bro?

Chris:Umm...I'm doing so-so.

Nicki:don't worry, your in our prayers Chris

Bey :same here Chris. We got you like BET.

Ty: you already know..

Chris :where's August....I thought

Feeling an arm go around around my neck..I look and see Aug

Aug: I'm here Chris.....

Chris:Thank yall for coming to the funeral and all. Yall really are true friends

Ty:nigga we family. ..

Bey:yeah

Smiling, I look around and see the girl walking in the door. The Jhonni girl.
Walking over I pull her outside.

Jhonni:Chris. Hi

Chris:why are you here?

Jhonni: I just came to give you my condolences.

Chris:and...

She smirked...and reached in her purse. Pulling out this white stick and throwing  it my face she walked away.

Chris:wtf.. 

Jhonni:Congratulations

Looking at it, I seen the two lines.... indicating she was PREGNANT. Sighing...i just dropped on my steps. Looking at the test...i seen that I had made a mistake I had to live with. Tbh...I couldn't even be mad anymore. Trey cheated but NEVER got the bitch pregnant.