Chapter 3

Chris POV

Laying on the sofa with the kids, I look at my phone to see it was 7:35am. Throwing it down, I started watching Finding Nemo with the kids.

I'm still pissed that Trey left the kids alone at home and didn't call me. Leaving notes are so 1992. Hearing the door open, my attention moves toward it. Seeing Trey walk in...it just messed with my head.

Trey: hey

Chris: hey? What is a hey?

Trey: Chris plz...I'm tired

Chris: I am too. I been up all night calling you. Not knowing if you were ok or not.

Getting up off the sofa, I walk upstairs. I hate arguing in front of the kids. Going into the room, I turn and see Trey walking in..shutting the door.

Trey: so I guess you want to argue?

Chris: Trey I'm not trying to argue but this did hut a nerve in me. You left our kids alone in the his!

Trey: they were sleep damn!

Chris: Trey... Let's put it like this. You left Tj here. A BABYYY!! What if someone broke in..hell the door was unlocked. They could've just walked in. What if the house caught on fire?

Trey: chill the fuck out Christopher!

I had to stop. Why the hell he cursing at me ? Why he yelling at me?

Chris: Trey....look the yelling had to stop and the cursing is uncalled for.

Trey: you making it seem like I'm a bad father

Chris: I'm not trying to say your a bad father...I'm saying that it was a bad move as a father.

He took of Hus shoes and smirked at Me. I knew I had started to make since cause he stop responding. Walking pass me , I turn him around and look at him.

Rubbing his chest, I wrap my arms around hus neck.

Chris: I just want you to understand Trey. Anything could have happened.

Trey: Ik Ik Ik...and I'm sorry
I apologize baby

Kissing him, I let go and ask him on the ass.

Chris: its so...big

Trey: don't play with me boy. You the one with the fat ass.

Chris: why y'all say that?

Trey pov

Stopping..I think about what Chris said. What the hell?

Trey: who complimenting your ass?

Chris: just like Nicki, Bey...Ty

Trey: why the hell is Ty telling you you got a big ass.

Chris: he really doesn't say I gotta big ass. he'll say stuff like the pants I have on gives my ass a shape. Nothing major

Trey: so you don't think nothing is wrong with that?

Chris: you ain't think nothing was wrong with leaving our kids alone now did you?

I looked as he walked away. Chris is really starting to shift back into that old Chris and ion like it.

Chris POV

Laying on the bed, I see Trey phone light up. Flipping across the bed, I see he had a message that I couldn't view unless I unlocked the phone. Entering his password, I said it was wrong.

Chris: wtf!

Putting my thumb on the home button...it said wrong password again.

Chris: he really took my fingerprint off? What the hell?

Throwing the phone on the bed, I get up and leave. Walking downstairs, I see Royalty and Bryshere dancing. Tj was sleep in his rocker. I heard a knock at the door.

Walking to the door, I open it to see.....the Baby Mama.

Chris:Trey!!!! You have company.

I stared at her as I heard Trey come to the door.

Trey: wassup

Sevyn: I came to pick up Tj for the weekend

Chris: shh

Trey: I'll go get him.

Looking at her... Ion know why but I wanted to beat her ass. I watched as Trey handed her Tj and his bag and she left. Closing the door, I looked at Trey and shookvmy head. Let me find out he seeing her personally.

1.How was it?

2. Is the old Chris beginning to come back?

3. What's going to happen next?