13

Chris pov

Waking up, I hear silence and didn't see Drake. I seen his phone on the table but didn't see him. Looking at the door, I see it was open.

Getting up, I walk to close the door, just to see Drake on the other side sitting on th stairs. Walking out...I stand behind him.

Chris: you didn't let me smell the strawberries. Lol

He didn't move. Sitting beside him, I seen his face was super red from crying. What did I miss ?

Chris: you ok Aubrey?

Drake : she's gone....

Chris: who is gone boy?

Drake: my mom.  She passed this morning.

Chris: Drake are you serious?

Drake : yes!!!!

Covering my mouth, I didn't know what to say. Pulling him up, I pull him into a hug. All I could feel him just giving up on everything.

Chris: let's go inside.

I pulled him inside and closed the door. Turning back to him, I cupped his face .

Chris: it's gonna be alright

Drake :I have nobody Chris...nobody.

Chris: you got Bryson....he's your son. You have to stay strong for him....and you got me.

Drake : Chris....I hurt you so bad,  and you still love me.

Chris: you my baby daddy nigga.  I have no choice.

We brought giggled..yes I made him giggle!!

Chris: but on God, I love you because we went through so much together and you still showed me love....and Imma do the same.

We sat on the sofa.

Chris: ik me and your mom weren't the best of friends but.....

Drake:she loved you Chris. She always told me that. She also told me. ..the night you caught me cheating, she said..." you messed up Aubrey, you just lost the person that would've had your back for the rest of your life."

Feeling a tear fall from my face ..I quickly wiped in away.

Drake: Chris...I want you and Trey to work...ik it's hard but, yall gonna make it to the end. You the best thing that ever happened to him and he the only man I want my son to be around.

Chris:Aubrey....

Drake :but just one last time...

What was he talking about?...one last time what?

Drake:please

Chris:Aubrey? What are you talking about?

Then there it was. He leaned I and kissed me and tbh.....I didn't pull away. I went in as well. My tongue entered into his mouth as he pulled off my shirt. Pulling away, I pulled of his and pushed him on his back. Getting on type, I started back kissing him.

Moving down, I started to suck on his neck and licked down to his chest. Sucking on his nipples, I heard him moan. Licking down to his abs, I kissed all 6. Feeling my self being flipped, Drake was now on top of me. He kissed on my neck and sucked my nipples. Looking down,  I seen he smiled.

Drake : I found it

Chris:found what?

Drake: my name.

I forgot I tatted "Aubrey" on my left pec. He licked it and sucked it until I heard a little pop. He moved down with his tongue and he got to my gym shorts. Gripping his ass, I felt my dick get exposed.....THEN WE HEARD S BABY CRY.