18: Part 1

Chris pov

Waking up,  I see Bryson getting out the shower.

Chris:damn...Trey gonna kill us for running this water all night.

Bryson:yeah..I'm happy my hand stopped bleeding.

Chris:me too...Imma go get you some clothes so you can shower.

Bryson:ok

Wrapping a towel around me, I walked out the guestroom and into Trey and I room. Looking at him...he looked confused.

Chris: I'll explain soon as I get Bryson some clothes...

Trey:huhhh

Getting the,clothes,  I run out the room and to the guestroom. Hopping Bryson the clothes, I went back to the room and closed the door.

Chris:so....lastnight, Bryson had a relapse...and he got drunk and he wa like reliving all the stuff.....

Trey:wait baby, slow down....what stuff you talking about?

Chris:the same thing my father did to me, Bryson father did to him...just longer. He tries to deal with his by not talking about it or drinking.

Trey:so he's like you by not talking about his problems and like me with trying to drink away his problems...

Chris:yeah...he needs help babe, I can only do so much with him being my friend.

Trey:ik babe...August has this Lunch thing today about Molestation/Rape prevention and he wants you to speak on the panel.

Chris:that's awesome.

Trey:and maybe, you can convince Bryson to talk

Chris:umm....ill try.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. He starting to lay kisses on my neck.

Trey:you look so sexy when you caring about a friend

Chris:really Trey

Trey:yeah...im serious..

Chris:Trey...

Trey:yeah baby?

Chris:Why people like...me?

Trey:huhhh

Chris:why people like August, Bryson, and I. We were just kids....

He turned me around and looked me in the eyes.

Trey: I think....it happened to make y'all stronger. God knows what he doing and you might ask "Why might God do allow something like that to happen?" ..but babyboy, he was shaping you to be great in this evil world. He was giving you a voice, so you can share with others and help others.

He placed a kiss on my forehead.

Chris: I never thought of it like that.

Trey: yeah...

*30 minutes later

Walking out my room, I walked to the guestroom.

Chris:Bryson you ready?

Hearing a conversation from the bathroom, I slowly walked towards the door.

Phone Convo
Bryson:baby I'm ok...I'm getting ready to go speak about my problem.

Jacob:baby, I was just worried because you didn't come home lastnight. I felt lonely.

Bryson:I'm sorry baby. I just had a bad relapse...it wouldn't have been safe if I would've came home lastnight. Imma try to get some help.