7

Chris POV

I woke up and looked over. Yes, Trey was here!! I lean over and kiss him, causing him to move a little. I get out the bed and hear Tj crying. Running out my room, I slid down the hallway to Tj's room. Going in, I pick him up and rock him back to sleep.

Hearing my phone ring, I put Tj back in his crib and go back to the room. Picking up the phone.... I act ratchet.

Phone convo

Chris: yo

Aug:wassup

Chris: nothing, bout to call my stylist for thus video shoot

Aug:what video shoot?

Chris:,umm...the one you, me,and that other dude have today.

Aug: Chris, that's next month

Chris:the dude told me that it was today.

Aug: what dude?

Chris: he has one eye

Aug: I never heard of him. Anyways... Khaled is in Dubai so I'll let you know when the video shoot is.

Chris: damn, well I guess I'll go make breakfast.

Aug: you do that, and imma take yo best I to the doc....this nigga throwing up everywhere.

Chris: pregnancy... Yeahhhhhh..pregnancy.. Yeahhhh

Aug: lol you crazy. Ttyl and live you

Chrislove you too

End call

Putting my phone down, I look and don't see Trey. He was just here now thus nigga then turned into Casper.

Chris: Trey!!!!

I walk to the game room and see Royalty and Bryshere watching TV.

Chris: morning

They ignored me. Smirking, I walk downstairs and see Trey sleep on the sofa. I walk around and straddle him. Grinding on him, I hear little moans slip away from his mouth. Grinding harder, he opened his eyes.

Trey: babe, what the hell you doing??

Chris:my duty nigga. Hell you left the room like a ghost...

Trey: you were talking on the phone so damn loud.

Chris: sorry babe....

He smiled

Chris: I wish you were on your stomach

Trey: fuck no!!fuck no!!

Chris: whyyyy

Trey: you not sticking that fucking thing in my ass. Me putting in my mouth is good enough.