chapter 6

Chris POV

Waking up, I turn over to see Royalty and Bryshere in the bed with me.. But no Trey. This is really making me angry because I feel like he messing around and ion want to think that. I love him too fucking much for me to be thinking that. I slowly get out the bed,making sure I didnt wake the kids,and go to the bathroom. Closing the door, I take out my dick and pee. My Lil fella been feeling lonely lately cause Trey and I haven't had sex in like some weeks.

Flushing the toilet, I wash my hands. Looking in the mirror,I smiledHearing a knock on the door, I open it.

Trey: what you doing in here?

Chris: where you been?

Trey: man, chill the fuck out bruh. Don't you get tired of arguing?

Chris: its not arguing. Its a question that needs to be answered.

He took a deep breathe and turned towards me. He kept walking until I was backed into the corner.

Trey: if yo ass would've came downstairs, you would've seen I was sleep on the couch with Tj. I didn't feel like waking you or the kids up last night when I got home. Fuck!!

Watching him walk in the bathroom I stared at the white carpet. Why is so freaking angry. What am I doing wrong?

Hearing the shower come on, I exit the room and go downstairs. Looking on the sofa, I see Tj still sleep. I was headed to the kitchen before I heard my doorbell. Dreading to it...I open it slowly.