15

Trey pov

So I'm walking out the police department with Chris trailing behind. He hasn't said a word to me and what could I have possibly done now. I told him everything and didn't miss not one detail.

We got in the car and he slammed him door. Enough is enough..

Trey:what's wrong with you?

Chris: oh nothing...I just need to go to the hospital

Trey: the hospital?  Why though.. yall didn't fight and you don't have a cut on you so what's the need.

Chris:Idk...I prolly got bit

Trey:bit? Who bit you

Chris:This poisonous snake....called HIV. Now i need to go to the hospital.

Trey: HIV? How did you....

Chris : if ...if...if...off have it, I got it from you

Trey: from me?

Chris:yes "from you"...

Trey:how...

Chris: Fetty....he came and told me he has HIV...and you slept with him.

Wtf...I always used protection

Trey: babe, I always used protection

Chris: you acting like he wasn't sucking your dick....or some shit Tremaine.

When he calls calls me Tremaine....ik he's getting pissed.

Trey: look babe..we're going to the hospital but I guarantee you that I don't have no HIV and you don't have it either. If anything...the nigga was prolly saying it to get under your skin.

Chris: right...it just need to be sure. I have come to far for this to happen. We have kids Trey...kids..

Trey:baby *holding his hand* ....we gonna be alright. God is on our side.

We get out the car and walk in. I wasn't even nervous cause something deep inside me told me that Fetty was just being the bitter ex he is and lying. I'm happy Chris hit his ass with that chair.

*30 minutes later

Sitting in the room, Chris couldn't stop shaking. He then nearly read every brochure in here about HIV and it was kinda making him crazy.

The doctor walked in and Chris nearly attacked him

Chris:Doc!!!! Is the test accurate? Did yall do them right? Am I going to die?

Trey:babe!!

Doctor:well...we made sure the test was right, and to make sure...we ran them twice and.....you tested NEGATIVE .

Chris pov

That was like....the twin towers lifting off my back. Hugging Trey, I kissed him so many times.

Trey: I told you babe.  I told you we're clean.

Chris: I needed proof

* Later at Home

So we're sitting down at home playi with the kids, when I hear the doorbell.

Chris: you invited somebody over?

Trey;nahh

Getting up, I walk to the door. Opening it, I see nobody. Looking down, I see these bouquet of roses. Picking them up, I take them inside.

Looking at Trey, I seen him smile.

Chris: you did this?

Trey: surprise!!

Chris: awwe babe,  I dont know what to say.

Trey: well...you can say yes

Chris: what you talking about?

He pointed at the middle rose as I seen a ring. Omg

Trey: I want to do right this time Christipher. And I'm not gonna ask you...I'm telling you that we're gonna get married.

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Chris: I love you so much...

Trey: now...I invited some guest over for dinner tomorrow.

Chris: who?

Trey:your parents...

Chris: wtf!!

1. I know it's a short/bad chapter

2. How was it?

3. What's going to happen next?