19

Chris pov

Sitting on Trey lap, I was eating his food as he wrapped his arms around me.

Trey:you must be hungry

Chris:baby, all this food on this plate. We been here for 2 hours and I aint then ate not a damn thing.

Trey:well, you only got an hour left..

Chris: ....of questions?  I can already feel like something bout to happen

Trey:as in?

Chris: somebody gonna ask a question that's gonna tick me the hell off.

Trey:well pass it Chris...say "no comment" or something.

Chris: baby, I wanna go home

Trey:why..

Chris:cause both of your ex's just walked in.

Staring at Fetty and Sevyn, they were seated in the corner. I really didn't want to entertain or mess up August event today .

Trey:we ain't leaving Chris. Now get your sexy ass back up there on that panel and answer those questions.

Chris:fine...but you owe me.

Trey:anything you want.....

Walking back up to the panel,  I sat beside Bryson.

Bryson : you seen Evil Hoe and Jealous Bitch?

Chris :kmsl...yeah. I'm not gonna give them the time today.

Bryson:that's what I'm talking about Chris. Rise above hate.

August:ok ok ok! Our first Question is from the female from table#2.

Fan: ok...so Bryson, how does it feel to be dating a person still in school...like isn't he younger than you?

Bryson :well, I'm 22 and Jacob is 18 so we're both grown but it feels just like a normal relationship. We love eachother and care about eachother just like regular couples.

August :ok...man at table #6..

Fan: Nicki, how do you manage Cameron seeing his father even though he did all those bad things?

Nicki: I would like for Cam to spend time with his father. ...but his father doesn't want to do the same. Nas has been a perfect father figure in Cam's life for the past 8 months and Cam always enjoys going  places with Nas and he actually rather Nas to pick him up from school than me...so.....

August:great..so woman from table#12

Sevyn:hi...umm Beyonce....how do you reach your success?

Beyonce : I have something call talent babygirl....it's hard to find in your life..next

My mouth dropped. Bey read the hell out that bitch.

August:yikes...well next...anybody

Fan:yes...August this is for you. I'm like your biggest fan and I was a huge fan of your show Love and Hate..and I seen Season 4 to me was your hardest dealing with alot from suicide attempts the lost of your unborn babies. Are you and Tyga planning to have more kids?

August : actually, we are in search for a surrogate this time around and we're hoping to have twins or two kids. Oh...and thanks for being a fan of mine. I want to give you a token of appreciation  after the event so come so me.

Fan :omg...thank you

August:ok..final question

Fetty :yes...this is for Chris.