11

Chris pov

Waking up, I stretch and look over to see Royalty sleeping. Hearing my phone buzz, I pick it up just to see all these article about....

1.Trey Songz was in an abusive relationship
2.Chris Brown left Trey Songz for his ex
3.Trey Songz in custody battle against Chris Brown.

Everything but the fucking truth. I hate being famous sometimes because it's like people are always in your business 24/7...

Hearing my doorbell, I slide out the bed and go downstairs. Walking to the door..I ask....

Chris : is it Jesus?

Tyga : no...it's yo bestfriend

Bryson : and your  lil brother

Opening the door, I see Ty and Bryson.

Tyga: what the fuck happen!!! Why havnt you called me

Bryson: what's wrong with you?

Chris:umm...good fucking morning to yall asses too...so fucking rude

They walked pass me and stood in the middle of the floor.

Ty: what happened

Chris:allot of stuff happened,  I just couldn't take it.

Bryson : take what Chris?

Chris:him lying.....verbally abusing me...cheating! !!

Bryson: why didn't you tell....Chris it's ok

Ty: this the shit thay makes me mad

Chris: calm down, please

Ty: you love shit like this. I can't take it. I just can't

Chris: I'm ok Michael. I have Royalty upstairs sleep. I moved into my condo..it's not big but I'm meeting with the realtor tomorrow to get a house on Sunset I got all my stuff in storage and my cars are st Aubrey house. I can make it.

Ty: I need to cool down..Imma go get us something to eat and buy you groceries.

Chris: I appreciate it.

He walked out the door

Bryson : you sure you good bro?

Chris:nahh

Bryson took me by the hand and we sat on the sofa.

Bryson : why didn't you tell Me,Ty...August?

Chris: I didn't tell you because you have to be there for Jacob. I didn't tell August and Ty because when I hurt, they hurt and they can hurt somebody when they get angry.

Bryson: right.

Chris: I only told Drake...

Bryson: I'm all ears Chris.

Chris: well, Trey was cheating on me with his ex..well both of them. What made it so bad... the dude was just popping up at my shows and shit like a stalker. So at one of my shows, he addressed me and told me about him and Trey...in front of my daughter. Bryson I didn't know what ticked me but Ik I was beating the shit out of him.

Bryson: and what did it solve?

Chris: don't know Bryson, plus yesterday I walked in my house  to hear him tell his mom he had sex with Sevyn that morning...and the bitch just walked up in our house ready to have sex again....while my kids were in the house.

Bryson : Sevyn is the baby-mama?

Chris : yes..and it just fucked me up.

I looked at Bryson as a tear fell from his face.