12

Trey pov

Then I seen Tyga pop Fetty in his eye. Tyga just kept hitting Fetty in the gave while Fetty was swinging at air. I had no choice but to help Fetty.

Grabbing Tyga by the neck, I punch him in his head and threw him off of Fetty. Feeling someone hit me in the jaw, I was rushed over by security guards.

Chris: really  Trey ?!

Tyga : bitch you wanna jump ? That's what we doing now Trey?

Trey : who hit me?

Bryson: I did nigga. Why did you hit Ty?

Trey: because I wasn't about to let Fetty get beat up.

Bryson: you funny as fuck.

Chris pov

Bryson followed Ty to the truck as I looked at Fetty 's  knotted forehead, busted nose, and swollen eye. He went into the house and my eyes layed on Tremaine.

Chris:so....how does it feel to fight for him?

Trey: you won't understand

Chris: what is there to understand?  There is nothing that will change my mind and viewpoint on you.

Trey : I love you Chris....I'll trying

Chris: well maybe you need to "fight" for me. It'll be a first...then again

I took of the ring and threw it at him. Walking off, I smile. I don't know why I had this feeling of peace,secureness,and self-respect.

*3 days later

I finally put all the kids to sleep. I dropped down on the couch and turned the TV on. My favorite movie was on...."Friday". Looking at my phone , I see my assistant is saying something about the Breakfast Club...I hate that show and tbh, I want to go on there to best the hell out of Charlamagne for having my name in his mouth.

Putting my phone down, I hear a knock at my door.

Chris: coming!!

Running to the door, I open it and see Drake....

Drake : wassup?

Chris:umm, what you want?

Drake : came to check you.

He slid pass me and pulled me into the door.

Chris: you lost your damn mind pulling on me like that.

Drake: close the door boy...

I closed the door and watched as he pulled off his jacket and shoes and layed on the sofa.

Chris: well get comfortable hell.

He didn't say nothing.Walking over to him...I seen him crying.

Chris: you ok?

He didn't move.

Chris:Aubrey...did something happen?

Drake :......my mom....my mom is dying.

When I heard that...I quickly sat by him and gripped his face.

Chris: Drake are you ok? Are you drunk...high?

Drake: Chris...she's on life support,  and Jermaine knew. Jermaine knew for 3 weeks. I just,found out this morning.

Chris: what you mean Jermaine knew?

Drake: he told me..my mom was ok ok and went to the doctor for a check up. My has had cancer for 5 years. I came home..and all of Jermaine' s stuff was gone...he left me.