"I think you need to calm yourself down a bit, don't you think? Sure, the others might know about your useless feelings for Jungkook now, but do you think you're in a place to act freely yet? What do you think the others would say about the fact that you've been helping me to try and sabotage Taehyung and Jiyeong's shit relationship? I'm guessing not too happy with you."

"Oh, don't you worry about that. I've already told her and them about that, too." Lies. "Unfortunately for you, they didn't have the reaction that we thought they'd give. They were understanding, because they know the kind of underhanded bitch I'm related to." Anything to shut her trap.

The smirk from Kyunghee's lips was wiped clean. "Did you really?" The killer look she served Minji, from her silence, was only a fraction of her anger. "Here," she shoved the bag into her stomach until she wrapped her arms around it. "Where's the bathroom?" she turned to ask the rest.

"It's occupied right now," you answered.

"Is there no other bathroom?"

"There's one more, but it's in my and Minji's room."

That frown of hers curved upward and into the most troublesome smirk. "Can I use it? I really have to go." Something was brewing inside that head of hers.

The both of you stared each other down for some time before you answered, "sure." You walked out from the couch and into the hallway, with Kyunghee trailing behind you.

The sight just left everyone else speechless and worried all the same. "I don't like this," Hoseok said. "Did you see that staredown? They look like they could claw each other's eyes out at any second."

"We'll know something's up when we hear yelling," Yoongi shook his head.

"But what if Kyunhgee already has a chunk of Jiyeong's hair in her hand by then?" It was a question to which Yoongi had absolutely no response for. 

When you and Kyunghee walked into your room, you walked up the door, "it's right here."

"A bathroom for the girls, huh?" Kyunghee closed the door behind her. "Nice."

From the door, back to Kyunghee, you questioned her, "what are you doing? What'd you close the door for?"

"Y'know, I'm just about tired of playing around with you now. I've reached my limit of tolerance with this bullshit." You looked her up and down with confusion. "I'll tell you once and once only. Break up with Taehyung and leave him the hell alone."

"And why should I do something like that?"

"Because your child's play relationship with him won't last as long as you think it might, that's why."

"Child's play?" Who the hell was this chick? Ordering you around and telling you what to do with your own relationship. "My relationship with Taehyung is not child's play." Kyunghee scoffed. "And who are you to tell me to break up with him?" There was fire set to your heart. "I get that you two might've been close friends once, but you need to stop acting like you're his owner or something." You felt a small shot of caution course through your heart. "You sound like some obsessive nut."