Cheap Thrills

Sweating and panting. That's the view that I got from my dance partner beside me who still trying to catch his breathe.

“It was amazing.” He chuckles as he lit up his eyes turn to meet mine.

“I knew right. I want to dance more.” I muttered as I throw my stare on the ceiling of our dance practice room. “More free, more music, more wild.” I whispered and laugh.

“Then let's do it. Come on.” He said and pull me up.

The next thing I know, we're here in front of somewhere that looks like a club.

“Jungkook, I ain't got cash.” I mumbled worriedly and hold him back when he want to pull me in.

“But you got me, baby. Come on, it's Friday night.” he smirk and I knew I couldn't say no.

Once we both get in, I scan this place that filled with people. Not just ordinary people, but people who alive, by dancing.

The scene was fascinating, the music was lit, and my foot almost going wild if I didn't try to hold 'em because,

“Jungkook, I think we shouldn't be here.” I said, reminding him but smile immediately once I saw his cheeky smile.

“I know, just... count this as our brand new dance practice room, okay? Just, this one is cooler and more crowd.” He replies and I was hesitated at first.

But as soon as both of us hit the dance floor, I got all I need.

“See? We don't need cash to have fun tonight.” Jungkook whispers to my ears while were dancing.

“Yes, as long as I can feel the beat and keep dancing, especially with you.” I chuckles as I pull him closer to me.

“Our company was right when they pick you as my dance partner. See how we dance through the beat.” He added put his hand on my waist, as we continue dancing, wild and free.

“Yes, we're meant to be a dance partner.” I smirk and both of us got parted away when I got exchanged with another couple near us.

But somehow Jungkook managed to grab me back.

“But I don't want to only be your dance partner, I want to be your everything.” He whispers as soon as he got me in his arms.

“You already be my everything, Jungkook. I love this so called ‘dance-practice’, I love this cheap thrills you gave me, and the most important, I love you, Jungkook.” I give him a peck and he return it sweetly.

“This isn't cheap thrills, this is love thrills, sweetheart.”

Theme Song: Cheap Thrills by SIA