chapter 18

I love this song. Nothing to really do with the story.

"Olivia, are you coming out of your room anytime soon?" I heard Elena ask but all I did was roll over putting another strawberry in my mouth. "Olivia! Open the door! Its been a week! And I know Damon is your supplier!" Elena started hitting the door and wigglin the door handle like it'll actually do something.

"You taking drugs now?" Kol asked jumping into my window.

"This is better than drugs." I mumbled holding out a strawberry. He plucked it from my hands and took a bite.

Even though I'm sad that Elijah's gone and that this is only the 4th time kol has visited me. He can still make eating a strawberry look sexy

"Like what you see, darling?" Kol asked and I nodded. He leaned over me and went to give me a kiss but I took his strawberry and ate it instead. Kol raised an eyebrow at me but I only grinned at him. "You act like you don't have an entire basket of strawberries sitting on your bed." Kol said teasingly and leaned down to peck my lips. "Mm, Strawberries." Kol hummed taking my lips with his again.

"Olivia, is isn't healthy." Elena tried to persuade me to open the door but I wasn't going to.

"I have everything I need." I called out to her and kol grinned down at me.

"Is that so?" He asked and I raised another strawberry to my lips and nodded. He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes taking the basket away from me and placing it on the bed.

"Olivia you can't live off strawberries for the rest of your life. I know you are friends with Elijah and he's not in town but you can't do what you did last time." I could tell Elena was sitting in front of the door.

"What did you do last time?" Kol asked laying down next to me. I grabbed the basket again and set it on my stomach.

"Strawberry.?" I held out one to him and he shrugged taking it. "Funny how you never notice I'm there until its convenient for you. Damon's not pissed at me but he is at you so you want me to talk to him. You don't care that I'm in my room Elena you care that I'm not at your disposal." I said louder so she could here me.

"You know that's not true." Elena stood up abruptly and I could hear her feet scatter to stand up.

"Bullshit, Elena. Leave me alone and fix your own problems."

"Olivia..." Elena stood by the door most likely doing something dramatic like lean her head against the door. I could practically guess her next words.

I turned to kol. "If you need anything... I'll be here for you. You just have to let me in... Love you..." I mouthed while Elena said these exact words.

When kol knew she was gone he turned on his side and asked. "How did you know she was going to say that?"

"Its what she said to Jeremy when he was on drugs, dating a vampire, tried to turn into a vampire, Damon killing him. Etc. Its the same speech, its why she no longer need flash cards." I smiled at kol and he let out a laugh.

"So... What do you want to do?" Kol asked rolling over to wrap his arms around me.

"Well I know what you want to do." I mocked.

"I have no idea what you could mean." Kol responded hiding his face in my neck.  "A nap sounds good."

I laughed at this. "Awe, I've been wondering what you have been up to."

"I've been. Dnaondiendk" kol mumbled the last words.

"Now I see how you and Rebekah are related. Spit it out or no nap for you." I said pulling his face away from my neck he let out a groan. I let out a laugh and rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine. I've been watching your brother. I won't do anything. I promise. But they don't know that so don't blow my cover "

"What do you mean you're watching my brother?!" I asked sitting up and getting off the bed

"We chill. Klaus said that seeing as your friends and Elena are trying to find out a way to kill us he thought it would be a good thing to keep an eye on Jeremy. and I can see that you're pissed so I'm just going to throw in there that Klaus already told me not to kill him. I didn't plan on it but..  Okay still pissed." Kol was off my bed and had his hands held out in surrender with wide eyes. "I help him with homework take him for walks and feed him three times a day." He added and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Forgive me?" He asked with that evil grin of his.

"Ish." I scrunched up my nose at him. He smiled and appeared in front of me. "I'm still mad you didn't tell me sooner."

"I knew you would be upset and I didn't want to add to the list." Kol defended.

"The list?" I asked confused.

"Of reasons you won't say yes." He smirked.

"Say yes to what?" I furrowed my eyes brows.

"Would you be my girlfriend? Is that the term that use? Still not used to iphones." He shrugged sheepishly.

"Why?"

"What?" He asked confused not expecting that answer.

"Why do you want me to be.." I leaned in and poked his nose "your girlfriend."

"So now I have an excuse to punch guys in the face that look at you." I leaned over me and gave me a wink.

"You never need an excuse before." I mocked tipping my head up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Trying to impress this girl I like. Apparently doesn't like me punching people in the face." Kol said grabbing my waist.

"Can't be me, I have a list of people I want to punch in the face." I said and kol grinned even more.

"Your perfect."

"Thank you."

"Is that a yes?" Kol asked pulling me closer.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" Kol kissed the tip of my nose

"Well there's a bed right there." I glanced to the bed. When I looked back at kol he was tempted but didn't want to guess what I meant by that. Might as well help him out. "I'm giving you the initiative to rock my world, just so you know"