Chapter 6

I cant believe I feel asleep. Granted Elijah did start to rub my legs subconsciously while he was reading his book. 

"Love." I heard a familiar voice say and my eyelids fluttered open.

"Hey Klaus." I said leaning forward and pecking him on the cheek.

Flashback

I walked past Katherine as she was running as fast as she could.

"Hey Katherine." I said and she stopped suddenly.

"Where are you going? You know Klaus was in Alaric's body right?" She asked me and I stopped walking turning to her.

"Yes. But thanks for your concern." I winked at her and continued my way to Alaric's apartment. The door was open so I walked right on. No one noticed I was there yet so I looked around. Elijah was on the floor with a dagger in his heart. "Really Niklaus?" I asked Klaus and both Klaus and Stefan looked at me jumping slightly at my sudden appearance.

"Yes, love?" Klaus asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Why do you have to dagger my best friend. Who else am I going to hang out with?" I asked him placing my hands on my hips.

"Sorry, love. I'll give him back some other time, promise."

"I'll hold you to that promise."

"Is there a reason you are here?" He asked me changing the subject.

"Well a little bird told me you were leaving town so I had to come and get my good bye kiss." I mocked walking over to him but Stefan  grabbed my waist pulling me away from Klaus.

"Don't Olivia he is dangerous." Stefan said worried for my mental health. The thing that he didn't know was that I had been actually hanging out with Klaus for the past week.

What can I say I was curious.

"I know." I said and Stefan let go of me. instead of staying away from Klaus like Stefan wanted me to I walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek. "My friends just seem to be packing up and leaving me. I knew I wasn't that popular with people and have very little social interaction. but I didn't think I was this bad." I said grabbing a stake sitting on the table.

"I promise we will meet again." Klaus reassured me. I nodded my head and let out a huff. Making my movements quick I staked Klaus right in the gut.

"That's for Jenna. You need to stop killing my family." I growled out and moved quickly to the wall knowing he wouldn't see me.

Klaus grunted and pulled out the stake. dropping it to the ground it made a clunk sound and the smell of blood hung in the air.

"I guess I kind of deserved that." Klaus grunted and looked around the room. "Come on out, love. I wont kill you."

"..."

"Or hurt you." He huffed.

"..."

"Olivia?" He asked looking around again.

"You did deserve it." I said walking over to him with tears in my eyes. "I had to go to another funeral. I cant handle anymore death of my family members. I was supposed to protect them." I said and Klaus wrapped his arms giving me a hug.

"Shh, I wont kill anymore of your family. I promise."

"You're making a lot of promises." I sighed and he chuckled. "And for a human at that." I grinned.