chapter 3

"What dress are you going to wear?" Rebekah asked as she stood in my room. She was going through my closet and I'm pretty sure the only thing she would possibly find was an old dress from either the 20's or 1800's seeing as I liked to keep them as reminder of the past generations before me.

"You pick." I said leaning back on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Where did you go?" Rebekah asked and I raised my arm in the air and waving it around. "Ah there you are. I lost you for a second."

"Every one does." I said though I didn't mean for it to come out so sad or disappointing. "But I'm fine with it." I said forcing a smile and opening my eyes at her. "How else would I learn your secrets." I smirked. It was true. Any other time some one knew I was in the room they tended to keep things to themselves. Except Elijah, he was pretty open with me.

"Yes, I'm sure that does come in handy every once in a while." Rebekah mumbled not looking at me and instead at my dresses. "How about this one?" She asked me and I opened my eyes sitting up to look at the dress in her hand. I almost forgot I even had that dress my mother had bought it for me. (Dress up top)

"But it's strapless." I said fake horrified.

"You'll be fine." She shrugs with a smirk.

"It's not going to stay up, and it leaves my shoulders open." I complained playfully.

"I'm sure kol will appreciate that." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"If he even thinks about biting me I will stab him." I said pointedly.

"Not like that." She sighed.

"Then what the hell are you talking about?"

"You're hopeless."

"What?!" I asked getting irritated that she wasn't telling me anything.

"I could feel the sexual tension between you." She smirk.

"You're delusional." I stated rolling my eyes.

"And you're blind."

"Are you sure that is the best come back you have?" I asked mockingly. She threw the dress at me and I laughed. "So are you my date to this dance or am I going alone?" I asked.

"Ibdjskkdb cM dkls." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Ndndnjsksk."

"A little louder."

"I plan on asking kdbdk."

"Ok spit it out." I sighed.

"I plan on asking...Matt."

"Matty blue?" I asked surprised. "Good choice. Not only is he hot but he is really nice." I said smirking at how rebekah looked away from me.

"It's not that big of a deal." She said in denial.

"Well at least you didn't mumble this time." I said and she glared at me. I simply smiled.

"Shut up."

"I said nothing." I smirked.

"Shut up." She glared at me.

.

.

.

T
.
I
.
M
.
E
.

.
S
.
K
.
I
.
P
.

.

I was walking around town with rebekah and tomorrow was the dance. We walked into the grill and I saw my sister and her little group of friends. Caroline and bonnie. I was friends with them as well, I just wouldn't say best friends. They didn't know I knew about the supernatural. Which was kind of hilarious seeing as most of the time I am standing right next to them when they say something about vampires or any other supernatural creatures.