chapter 7

I was trying to stay really still. I really needed to get out of there with out being noticed....

Because I really had to pee.

I mean I really. Really.

Had to pee.

So when rebekah walked over to her mother I took it as my chance to stand up and head my way to the door.

The only thing it I didn't expect for someone to grab my wrist.

"Where are you heading darling?" Kol asked me and I cursed in my head.

"Bathroom." I said and I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"And who might you be?" Ester asked turning to me faking a smile.

"Olivia." I said shaking her hand.

"Is there a last name with that?" She asked.

"Gilbert." I said letting go of her hand.

"As in Elena Gilbert?" She asked keeping a straight face.

"She's my sister." I said though technically she was my cousin. But seeing as she has always been addressed as my sister I didn't plan on changing it.... Well unless she pi**ed me off.

"Oh. Well then I hope you would be attending our ball." She said it in as way that was saying you had to come or something bad will happen to you and your future children.

"I didn't catch your name." I said putting on a bright smile while tilting my head to the right.

"Oh forgive me. I am Ester mikaelson." She said and I nodded my head.

"Well you will have to excuse me. I have to go to the restroom. Be right back." I said never dropping my smile.

"Mind if I join you?" Kol asked suddenly and I hit him lightly on the back of the head.

"No." I said but kol only took that as a 'yes, now follow me'

He literally got off the couch and followed after me while I exited the room.

"Those two are going to end up together." Klaus said but it was quiet so I had to slow my walking.

"Already planning the wedding." Rebekah said.

"I got the honeymoon set up." Elijah added.

"I think he'll just eat her when they get into an argument. You see how they batter back and forth." Finn said and I could feel the power coming from that room at that exact moment.

And who said looks couldn't kill.

"Is she human?" Was esters question. I would have stayed to hear the rest but I really had to pee.

"What do you think of Paris?" Kol suddenly asked me.

"I think I would prefer England actually. I like the accent." I said looking at the wall in front of me.

"Why go to England to hear the accent when I'll talk sweet nothings in your ear." Kol said really close to my ear making my jump away from him.

I looked at him and could help but take in his handsome features. And the Truth is I would jump his bone right here and now if he wasn't so cocky. Well it's not ever that. It's the fact that he uses women and doesn't take interest in them after he got them. And I wouldn't just want a one time thing. He is an original vampire who is over 1000 years old. He could rock my world.

But I wouldn't want it to just be rocked once. I would want something long term.

"What are you thinking about darling?" Kol asked grabbing my waist.