chapter 14

"Yeah well...... shut up." I said and I could feel kol grinning as he placed another kiss on my neck. I then felt his sharp teeth drag across my skin making me pull away from him as far as I could. "No." I said sternly and pulled into the mikaelson's drive way.

"What?" Kol asked with a confused look on his face. He pulled back from me only slightly before leaning into my personal space. I turned my face away from him and got out of the car. "Olivia!" He called out to me and got out of the car as well. I stood leaning against the side of the car door.

Kol suddenly appeared in front of me and had both hands placed on either side of my head. He did give me some space though. Which I was grateful for. Or else I would have to punch him in the balls.

"What's the matter darling?" He asked and I squinted at him.

"Well darling what do you think is the matter?" I asked. I tilted my head to the side and crosses my arms across my chest.

"That I haven't carried you to my bed and spent the rest of the night ravishing you in kisses. That you're not in my bed calling my name. The fact you seem to be angry with me when all I did was start kissing you while you drove here. Besides that darling I have know Idea what the matter is. Darling." Kol said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay I'm going to give you a hint." I said mockingly and leaned into him. I traced the outside of his jaw with my fingertip and flip my hair over my shoulder. I leaned in to his ear and ran a hand though his hair. "If you touch me with your teeth ever again like you are going to bite me... You will never touch me again." I said and pulled away from him abruptly. I looked at his face only to see the biggest smirk on his face.

"Is that so?" He asked. He moved in a set forward and though I think he was teasing. He showed his fangs and the vanes under his eyes became clear even when it was completely dark out.

Out of instinct when he took another step closer to me I pulled him closer only to gab my knee into his chest and flip him over onto the ground.

He let out a grunt but got up quickly. Though this time he was pissed.

He came at me quickly but soon flipped him again. But he kept coming at me fangs bared.

He had tripped me and I rolled out of the way before he could bounce. Getting to my feet he came at me and I grabbed his arm and brought my knees to his face. I heard  a crack. He backed up away from me for only a second which was long enough for him to heal. I shouldn't have let him get out of reach. Rouky mistake.

I could see the pure rage on his face and I understood why Elijah, rebeka and Klaus called him the reckless one.

He had a hot temper.

I now also understood why women never lasted very long with him.

He took the remaining steps between us and I moved as quickly as I could to push him on the ground but he didn't move. I ran to the opposite side of the car and hoped to hell that he couldn't see me right now. He started heading my way but stopped and looked around

His eyes trained on me again and he made his way over to me with quick steps.

The closer he got the slower he moved. He looked at my hands then scanned my entire body.

His eyes softened by the time he had got to me. I stood as still as I could as he traced a single finger along my jaw. I closed my eyes for a short second then quickly opened them again.

He grabbed my hand gentle in his and lifted my chin so we were looking eye to eye.

"You're scared of me." He questioned but it came out more like a statement. I hadn't even realized how much I was shaking until kol had grabbed my hand. My entire body was shaking. Half of it was from fear. The other half from restraining to attack. Like an animal cornered.

"No." I said though I could hear my own heart skip a beat at that lie.

"You're lying" he said and placed his full hand on my cheek.

"I-"

"I would never hurt you." He said and seemed to get angry just thinking about it. "I would never hurt you. I would never bite you. I would never do anything to you you don't want me to do." He said and  i thought back to when we were fighting. He may have been pissed. But the only thing he did was trip me. That was it.

I had panicked

I am so stupid.

Of course I panicked

How pathetic.

"It's okay. You're okay. It's okay." He said and placed his other hand on the other side if my face. I was still shaking.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for. I shouldn't have teased you. I didn't know you would act that way." Kol said.

"I don't like being bitten." I mumbled and he let out  a chuckle.

"I can see that." He said and reached up to touch his nose. "That was pretty impressive for a human." He winced just thinking about it.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm  a vampire darling." He said like that answered every thing. But it wasn't an answer.

He looked behind him to see the mikaelson mansion.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked with a suggestive look.

"I have to tell you something actually." I said biting my lip. He furrowed his eye brows and narrowed his eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't get mad." I said simply and he nodded his head though his eyes narrowed even more. "I won't."

"I don't believe you." I said taking a step back. He let out a sigh and leaned in placing a small kiss on my lips. The small contact made me want to repel out of instinct. Not because it was kol but because  I'm not used to being touched.

"I won't hurt you. And I won't be mad." He said and placed his hands in his coat jacket.

"Damon and Stefan are getting Elena out of the tunnel."

"And you're supposed to be distracting me." He said smirking. "I'm old. Not stupid."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"I care not about Elena or what my family decides to do in their free time. If anything  i am pleased I get to be with a beautiful woman instead of running around like headless chickens." Kol said moving closer to me. He leaned down and started kissing all over my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"Letting you distract me." He said and  I felt my feet leave the ground before being carried off into the mansion.