THANK YOU.

it's finally over!

ive completed my first fanfiction ever with a sorta biggish plot twist.

i wanna take this time to thank everyone who's been reading this since day one (aka last month) and to someone who inspired me to actually update my stories more frequently (even though i didn't update the story she wanted me to)

jetblackheqrt thank you rat for always telling me to update farmers only, i took all that namecalling and mean update texts and wrote another book and updated it 247 to annoy you.

also check out her ashton irwin story, it's amazing.

if anyone is looking for another lucas j zumann fanfic, 11/10 would recommend friends or typing!

____

thanks for all the votes!
if by chance this story ever hits 10 thousand reads, expect a lil one shot of lucas.
(without poppy yikes!)

____

follow me on instagram on either of the following:

____

again thank you guys so much!
for the votes and comments and everything.
(i may have cackled/laughed at all your comments so far)

____

ill probably post a playlist for this book soon and i was sorta editing a video, sorta along the lines of meet the characters for amybeth, poppy, lucas and nolan.
so keep an eye out for that!

_____

and if you ever wanna check out any of my stories feel free to!
my nick robinson one will be updated more frequently and i may be republishing my five seconds of summer fanfic.
and im working on a brooklyn beckham story whilst finishing my blackbear story.
with manu rios, lucky blue and papi flacko stories coming!