NEW BEGINNING

2 weeks later.

"Hana!" Jungkook called from his room. I was standing in the laundry room, drying the clothes. "Hold on!" I yelled back and pushed the button to start the dryer. Walking to jungkooks- no, OUR room.

I moved into jungkook's room and now I live with him again. "Yes?" I asked as I leaned again the door frame. He patted the spot on the bed next to him, signalling me to sit next to him. I sat next to him and he kissed my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I love you." I smiled and gave him a kiss as well. "Well I love you too." He giggled. "Oh I have something to ask you." My heart was racing. "Hm?" "Can you take the trash out?" Ok what? I mentally stuck my tongue out and punched him. I put on a fake smile and nodded. "Of course." I went inside the kitchen to took out the trash.

Right when I walked outside, I looked up and my eyes widened. Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were holding posters and my Mom along with jungkook's parents and Jun were holding balloons and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Yixing, and Kris were holding boxes and I.M and his members were holding a boxes as well.

I read the cards first. 'Hana, you are the best person that has ever walked inside my life. There's a lot of things I would love to do with you. But I wanna start out fresh. I wanna start out a new beginning...' They flipped their cards around.

'Will you marry me?' My heart skipped a beat, and that's when all of Baekhyun and his friends stepped forward, and someone tapped on my shoulder. It was jungkook, who was in a tux and his hair beautifully combed down. Wait...wasn't he just wearing jeans and a t-shirt? 

He got down on his knee and grabbed the box that Baekhyun had and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands and tears were already falling. I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger, he turned me around and I.M and his members brought the box,  pulling out two paper. It was the last marriage contract for the arranged marriage and jungkook grabbed it and ripped it. He got out another paper and signed a paper that says we were legally married, handing me the pen, I signed as well and they all went away. Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, and Yixing were opening their boxes and there was 2 plane tickets, one in Chanyeol's and the other in Yixing's.

Then the other ones were a brochure for Hawaii. "Jungkook!" I squealed and hugged him. "Why now? I look horrible!" He laughed. "I didn't say anything because there isn't enough words that I could possibly say for you to understand how much you mean to me." I was practically a river.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says and Jun gave me a balloon.

Hawaii

Jungkook told me he bought me a car and now we were arguing. "I don't need a car!" I said and he sighed. "Can you be thankful I bought you a car?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes because he obviously won. He has this affect on me that makes me just melt at everything he does.

*

We were about to go swimming but I was too scared to reveal my arms. "Come on Hana." I sniffled and looked down at them. They looked horrible and made me wonder why Jungkook would like a girl with flaws. "Hana? I'm coming in." I guess he heard my sniffle because right when I told him not to, he was already inside and he caught me looking at my scars.

He grabbed my wrist and kept his lips on my scars. "You're beautiful." He whispered and he let go, pulling my waist towards him and putting my hair behind my ear, cupping my cheeks. He leaned down so we could share a passionate kiss.

"I wanna start over with you. I wanna make you happy. I want you Hana. I don't care what you are or this." He raised up my wrist. "You're beautiful." He repeated and hugged me. I felt like I was cured. I felt like everything that has ever bothered me just lifted from me and disappeared. When I'm with him, I felt as if there were no more problems. We're crazy people in love with eachother.

He makes me feel loved and like I'm the first beautiful person he's ever seen in his life. There were things I would love to do with him as well. I wanted to start all over and let go of the past. Maybe I was just scared of starting something new back then, maybe I was still at the beginning of the race and never made it to the finish line. But when I'm with jungkook, he made me begin. He made me become something that I never thought I would be.

Happy.

Hoseok's pov.

I looked down at my hands, sitting at the airport. We watched jungkook and Hana take off to Hawaii. Here I was, holding the necklace I gave to Hana. Suddenly, Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry man. You need to let her go." I nodded and gripped on the necklace, running out of the airport towards the bridge. I threw it as far as I could into the water and sobs were escaping my lips. Funny, I felt no tears.

He was right. I need to let her go. I can't have her. I can't take her away from him. She's happy with him.

I looked up from the ground and laughed.

[THE END]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I enjoyed making this book, despite the hate, and I enjoyed everyone's comments and votes and support. Thank you for those who've been here since the beginning. I love you all! If you would like to request a ff then please do comment.
B

TW! did you all see those DNA teasers!? They all look so good! My baby yoongi has beautiful hair and Taehyung AHHHHHH!

Until next time~