MISSING

"Jun!" I yelled, as I was on the ground and I had no more tears to cry. My eyes were puffy and I was scared. Who took Jun? How am I going to tell my mom this? Where is Jun?

My heart began to beat faster and I couldn't stand. I was too weak from what just happened not even 30 minutes ago. I trembled as I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts.

I looked to see I had I.M on my screen. I quickly pushed his number and shakily put the phone by my ear.

(Ongoing call)

I.M: hey Hana! W-

Me: I.M...Help me please! Please! Bring him back!

I.M:...Hana? What's wrong? Bring who back?

Me: Jun....I....I-I was at the park with Jun and.....Someone put him in a black car and I didn't even see the person.....Jun is gone! Jun....Jun! Please help me! I.M! Please!

I.M: where are you?

Me: I'm at the park...Please! Bring Jun! Please!

I.M: stay there Ok? I-Ill be there quick.

Me: Jun....

I.M: don't get off the phone Ok? Stay on the phone! I.........No no no no no no no. Hana m-

(End of call)

I began to panic as he hung up the phone. I sobbed as I thought of Jun....No. I can't think these things. I miss Jun.

I'm so stupid. I should have been watching him, instead he was taken because I was so stupid to not be there for him. I've missed 5 years of Jun growing up. I should have stayed.

Everything began to go through my mind. Every bad thing that could possibly happen. Suddenly, my phone began to light up and ring. I looked to see my Mom's name to appear.

I slid the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

(Ongoing call)

Mom: Hana! I forgot to put grapes on the list. Jun really li-

Me: Eomma!

Mom: what's wrongs? Are you Ok?

Me: Eomma! Jun!

Mom:.........What happened....?

Me: Someone took him. Eomma.....Jun-

(End of call)

I sobbed and kept the phone by my ear. Please someone bring him back! Please!

I suddenly felt arms around me, holding me. I leaned on the person and they were caressing my hair. "Shhh. We'll bring him back."

I looked up and saw I.M. I held onto his shirt and cried on his shoulder. "Ju-un....." I kept saying. "We'll find him...Shhh..."

-dorm-

I.M took me to his dorm where him and his band members live. He explained to the manager the situation and he allowed.

He walked me to the dorm and opened the door.  "I.M what ha- um....Hello. who's this?"

The guy said as he looked at me and then at I.M.

"This is Hana. Hana? This is Minhyuk." I bowed and sniffled. "What happened? You look upset." He says. "We'll explain later. Tell everyone to come to the couch. Hana, you can sit on the couch."

I walked the the couch and Minhyuk went to different rooms. It wasn't long until 5 other guys along with Minhyuk came to the where we were and their eyes widened when they saw me.

"Is this the new housekeeper?" One boy asked. Jooheon shushed him and walked toward me. "Hana are you Ok?" I lied and nodded.

"Guys this Hana. Hana, that's Kihyun, Shownu, Hyungwon, and Wonho." They all bowed and sat down at the couch. "Hello Hana." They all said.

"Ok, Hana's brother was kidnapped like..." "2 hours ago." I said. "2 hours ago. She needs us to help her. His name is Jun, 5 years old, and about....This tall." He measured his waste and they all gasped.

"Have you reported it yet?" I shook my head. "Let's do it now. I'll call." Shownu said. He pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

911: This is 911, what's your emergency?

SW: We would like to report a missing child.

911: Ok. How old is the child?

SW: he is 5.

911: ok, when is the last time you've seen him? Did you have any witnesses?

SW: yes ma'am. It was 2 hours ago....What color was the car?

"It was black with tinted windows and there wasn't a licence plate. I didn't see the person." I said.

SW: She said it was a black car with tinted windows and no licence plate.

911: do you know what kind of car it was?

SW:it was....

"I don't know." I said.

SW: she doesn't know.

911: Ok where did this take place?

SW: At Oak park.

911: Ok where is your location as of right now?

SW: we are at Starship entertainment. We are dorm number 16b.

911: OK we'll be there shortly.

SW: thank you.

(End of call)

My heart began to beat faster and I stared into space. I felt so lifeless and stupid. It was all my fault. "We'll find him." Minhyuk said.

I cried into my hands and Jooheon sat next to me to hold me. "He's going to be Ok." Soon, they all huddled up around me and tried to comfort me.

As much as they tried, I continued to blame everything on myself.

_________________________________
Thank you for reading!! I'll try updating tomorrow as well! But I can't update on Tuesday because I have a big exam and I'm gonna be busy and tired. I might or might not update on Wednesday but it depends if I'm tired or not. But I'll try to make more updates and publish them in the morning idk. That's what I'm thinking. Anyway! I love you all so much!

Comment, vote, share!