I'M SORRY

Hoseok's pov.

Sirens went off as we just pulled up at the park. Last thing we saw was 2 bodies being carried into the ambulance truck. We all rushed toward the area where there were yellow crime scene tapes across the trees.

"Jungkook!" We all yelled and tried looking for him but only found Hana and her little brother along with her mom, Jooheon, I.M, and his friends, on the ground covered with a blanket and hugging each other.

Quickly rushing toward them, I bent down. "Hana? Where's jungkook?" She faced me with red eyes and hugged me. "S-she shot h-him. He-... He's being taken to the hospital." My heard suddenly sank and my hands were shaking. I couldn't describe how I felt at that moment.

"Let's go Hana. We'll take you home." Namjoon says but she shook her head. "No. I wanna go to the hospital." She says and we nod. "Eomma?" Her mom nodded and stood up, holding onto her son's hand. "Go Hana. The police wants to question me. I'll be fine with I.M." They both hugged and Hana quickly rushes to the car.

Hana's pov

We just arrived at the hospital and so did the ambulance. The nurses and doctors came rushing out of the hospital doors, bringing out the first body, which I'm guessing is Hyemi. Then I saw Jungkook. He was under a black blanket and as they were pushing him inside, one of his hands hung off the bed with blood dripping.

My heart suddenly stopped and I gulped as I could barely stand. "Hana? Are you ok?" Yoongi asks as he looked at me and I nod. "Y-yeah. Let's go." I said and we all ran into the hospital.

The bodies were being taken into the emergency rooms and we tried to get through the doors but the doctors stopped us and told us we couldn't go in there.

Stopping, we went into the waiting room and I just fell onto the ground trying to even out my breathing. My heart fell like it stopped and my head began to hurt. So much has happened when I came back. Jungkook must be going through a lot right now.

Suddenly, a mob of people with cameras and girls and boys came running in and I just couldn't believe how many people are here. "Jungkook!" All the girls were screaming and crying, holding up signs. The other people had Mic's and cameras.

The boys cursed and locked the doors and put the blinds down so no one could see us. I could hear the secretaries and security's rushing to get the people out of the building. "I just called his parents." Yoongi says and puts his phone back into his pocket.

"Ok I texted the manager to let him know." Jimin says and we nod. Namjoon rubs my back and tells me everything is going to be ok. They all had eyes filled with tears and I could tell they were just as worried as I was.

___________________________________________________________________

Hours had passed and the camera guys and the fans were still outside yelling and crying. It wasn't until then a doctor came out of the emergency doors and knocked on the waiting room door.

Namjoon opened it and the doctor stood inside. That is when Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon had stepped in and listen to what the doctor had to say.

Clearing his throat, "Hello. So are you all here for Mr. Jeon?" We all nodded and he sat down running his hand down his thigh. "Mr. Jeon has broken 3 ribs but it'll heal soon. Although, he did lose a lot of blood. He'll need to stay in the hospital for about 3 days. But if it worsens he'll have to stay maybe a week or two."

We all sighed in relief and his mother had cried on her husband's shoulder. Tears of joy came running down my cheek. "So when can we see him?" Hoseok asks. "Well we just got done doing surgery. He's asleep as of now. Oh and Choi Hyemi? Are any of her relatives here?" The doctor asks and it became quiet.

"We have nothing to do with her. If she is doing fine, I will make sure she is put away for the rest of her life. She completely destroyed my son's life and even my suppose-to-be daughter in law." Mr. Jeon says with fury from his words.

The doctor bows and exits the room. Chasing after him, I went to ask him one thing. "Doctor? H-how is she?" He turned around with a clipboard and sighs. "She was injured on her spine. There was nothing we could do to fix it but only bend back her spine a bit. Since she has no relatives to sign these papers, she'll have to be in a wheel chair permanently." I nodded and thanked him before walking back into the room.

"Should we see jungkook now?" Jin asks and his Mom and Dad looked at them. "He's asleep right now. I think it's better if we come back in the morning and see if he's awake then." They nodded and bid their goodbyes.

"I think the mob is clearing up. I'll go tell everyone that jungkook is fine. He's just....Oh! He sprained his ankle while practicing a dance." Jimin says and walks off with yoongi. Hoseok sits next to me and asks, "Do you want to go home now?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna stay here for the night." They nodded understandingly and bid their goodbyes as well.

After they had left, it was about 20 minutes ago. I went inside the office to see what room he was in. "Oh. They just moved him to 214B. It'll be on the second floor." Nodding, I went toward the elevator and pushed the second floor.

As soon as I was up there, I began to look at the numbers on the door and finally found it. Opening the door, revealing jungkook with white hospital pyjamas on but his shirt was lifted up where he was shot.

Blood soaked the bandage that was on the wound. The ICU was beeping and the lines rose up as he breathes lightly. His lips were sealed and white. There was dried up blood on his hand so I went to grab a towel to wash it off.

Grabbing a stool and a wet wash cloth, I began to clean his hands. After it was all gone, I stopped and slowly, but carefully, slid my hand into his. Tears came down my cheek like a flowing river and I kissed his hand, whispering, "I'm sorry." Multiple times.

Yes, I missed him so much and now that we meet again, I don't think I can leave him. But I have no idea how he feels. My heart breaks little by little seeing him like this.

After crying for what seemed like hours, I had fell into a deep sleep.

_________________________________

Hey guys! I missed you all so much! So I think this book will be really short. I'm sorry if I had too much drama in here. I know it took me a LOOOOOONG time to update but I've been thinking and I just want to get this book over with so I can edit and go back so I won't get corrected multiple of times. I mean I'm lazy to edit and yeah y'all can call me "lazy", "a bad writer", or any other thing but I know all those things and you are correct.

Sorry for the wait. I know this was lame. But those who haven't given up on me, thank you soooo much. I love you! I have to sleep now. Good night! I'll probably update soon.

Comment, share, and vote!