TAKEN

-next day-

"Hana!" I fluttered my eyes open, and they barely opened up because of the swelling in my eyes from crying. "Hana!" I got up and opened my door to see my Mom with a bun and a black skirt with a black cardigan, and a white long sleeve shirt.

"I have an important business meeting to attend to. Can you go buy groceries and watch Jun for me? I left the money on my dresser. Oh and are you doing ok?" I nodded. "Yeah. I'll do that, I'm fine now."

She smiled and hugged me. "I might be a little late back home. Thank you Hana! I love you!" She said as she grabbed her suitcase. "Bye! Love you too!" I could hear Jun listening to music from downstairs. "Bye Jun!" I could hear my mom yell over the loud music.

"Bye eomma!" He yelled back. Later, after I had finished getting ready, I went downstairs and looked for Jun. He was on the couch playing with his toys cars. "Jun let's go get dressed. We're going out." He snapped his head up and stood up.

"Where are we going?" He asked, pulling down his shirt. "To the store and we can go to the park afterwards." He claps and runs to his room. Suddenly he came back with his hands behind his back. "Can you help me?" I nodded and went to go help with his outfit.

-Store-

"Can we buy those?" Jun asked, pointing at the cookies. "No, Eomma said buy food, not sweets. Besides, you aren't gonna get full with just a cookie aren't you?"

"Well I could eat them everyday! Like a cookie monster! Nom nom!" He pretended to eat an invisible cookie. I laughed and we walked down the bread aisle.

After choosing our bread, I began to look for the lettuce. "Lettuce...Lettuce." I looked at all the celery and looked down the line until I spotted the lettuce. "Oh noona! Eomma always buys grapes!"

I nodded and went to where the grapes were. I looked at the last bag of grapes and ran to it. Suddenly someone had already grabbed it. I looked up and my eyes widened. "I.M?" He turned around and smiled. "Hey...?"

"Do you remember me?" He looked at my face and he suddenly gasped. "Aren't you that old lady that I helped cross the road?" I looked at him confused until he began to laugh. "I'm just kidding? Hana!" He hugged me and he quickly put his mask on.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I can't let everyone see me. I'm a kpop idol now. I'm in a band called monsta x." My eyes widened. Wow, it feels like I've been gone forever. "Congratulations!" I hugged him and smiled.

"What about Jooheon?" I asked. "Yeah, he's in there as well." "Oh, I need to get grapes. I'll just ask the people at the front a-" I.M interrupts. "No no. You can have this. Oh, who's this? Is this your son? J-h-" I shook my head.

"No. This is Jun, my little brother." Jun waved and smiled. "Annyeong, I'm Jun." I.M bent down and smiled. "Hello. How old are you?" He asks Jun. "I'm five." He said. "Woah! You're almost the same age as me!"

Jun giggled and went behind my legs. I.M stood back up and pulled up his loose pants. "We're going to the park afterwards. Would you like to go with us?" I asked. "I have to get back with my members. Maybe next time?" I nodded.

"Ok, you still have my number right?" I shook my head. "I don't have my phone anymore. I got a new one." He grabbed my phone that I pulled out and put his number in it. "There. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" I waved. "Bye, tell Jooheon I said hey."

He nods and pushed the basket. "Noona? Are we almost done? I want to go to the park." I nodded. "Yeah, let's get a few more of these things and we can go to the park." He jumped up and down and we walked, holding hands.

-Check out-

The cashier gave me the price and I gave her the money. After she had bagged all of the things, we carried the bags and walked outside. "I wish we had a car." I said.

"Eomma has a car but she takes it to work." Jun said. "I know. You think I can get one?" He nodded. "Yes! I got a quarter at home! How much is a car?" He asks. "More than that." I said and laughed. "Woah! 2 quarters?" He asked. I shook my head and chuckled. We walked back to the house with the bags in our hands.

-Home-

Once we were done unpacking the bags, we both went outside to the park.

When we arrived, Jun got on top of the playing equipment and went down the slides. I went toward the swings and sat down. "Jun be careful!" I said. He was climbing the monkey bars.

"Ok!" He said. He fell down on the second try and went back to the slides. This time, he climbed on top of the slide and went through the slide.

I sighed and looked down. I couldn't get my mind off of jungkook. We're the others just lying? He looked healthy in the interview but they said he refused to eat. But then there was still that one question, why would they even lie to me?

Ah, this is stressing. "Noona!" I heard screaming and I quickly got up to find Jun being put into a black, tinted windowed car. I ran as fast as I could toward the car and screamed. "Jun! Jun! Stop! No!" The car didn't have a licence plate and it made me panic even more.

"please! No! Jun! Don't take him! Jun!" I suddenly fell down on the ground but I still got back up. Even though I scraped my knee, I kept running, but the car was out of sight. "Jun!" I couldn't hold myself up so I fell to the ground. "Jun!" I cried out.

"Jun! Please-....Bring him back..."

________________________________
Noooo! Jun got kidnapped!

Hey guys, it's been a little of a lot of awhile. Lol. I hope you hated/enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I just fell asleep and had a dream about Jun getting kidnapped so I thought it would make this story come up to a bit more drama. Anyway! Thanks for reading! I love you all!

Comment, vote, share

Also, I wanna just show y'all this picture for no reason. I just wanted to say, I WANT HIS LIPS! MY PRECIOUS BABEEE!!

 I just wanted to say, I WANT HIS LIPS! MY PRECIOUS BABEEE!!