Unable to bare her lonely tears, you shifted closer to her and wrapped your sympathetic arms around her, pulling her in for a comforting hug. "It's okay," you squeezed her when the weeps grew louder and the tear droplets fell to your collarbone. "You're not alone with this, understand? The sunbae and I are here for you, and we always will be."

Minji wrapped her arms around you and squeezed tight. "Speaking of which, Jimin sunbae heard everything. So frickin' embarrassing..."

You didn't know if you were overthinking or not, but it kinda seemed that she was more bummed out that it was Jimin the guy that heard everything, instead of Jimin her sunbae. 'In any case, tomorrow Jungkook and I are going to have a talk.'

"Hi, everyone."

The second the youngest male made his presence known to the rest, it seemed that every ounce of tension had rushed into the room the same time. After a side-glare his way, Jimin pushed himself up from the couch and took himself outside. The tense air only thickened when that door slammed back shut.

There was an aching guilt eating away at Jungkook's heart when he saw how he just got up and left. All he could do was hang his head, and awkwardly scratch the back of his neck.

"This is so bad," Jin whispered to the others at the table.

"It's partially his fault anyways," Taehyung shrugged without a care in the world. "If you ask me, he deserves to feel that way."

"Jiyeong," he cautiously made his way over to the couch. "Can I talk to you in private?" At the hearing of this, the guys all looked his way.

"Is it about that important thing we never got to talk about?" you asked, without giving him your attention just yet.

"No," he shook his heavy head, "it's about something different."

"Okay," you turned off the television and took to your feet, "let's talk, then." You turned to face him with your arms sitting over your chest.

"Jiyeong, didn't you hear me? I said--"

"I heard you, but why can't you say it in front of the sunbae?"

"It's really not meant for them to hear right now."

"Too bad. You either say it to me right now, or I won't listen at all. No more secrets. Say what you've got to say right here."

"She's right, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung teased. "We're all adults here. Stop beating around the bush like a little kid and just say what you have to say already."

'This fucker...' Jungkook had an irritating feeling sitting at the base of his chest after having his words thrown right back at him. "Fine." He turned back to you with a difficult expression. "I--It seems like--You remember that girl that I--Oh fuck..." he ran a sweaty hand through his locks. This was a way more difficult than he imagined it to be. Where was he even supposed to start? Then he realized that there was no decent way to tell his crush that he had gotten her best friend pregnant.

"I'm waiting."

"So are we," Taehyung teased, which only earned him a brief glare from you. "Sorry," je lowered his head back to the deck of cards on the table.

"The--The girl that I slept with on your birthday was--It was Minji..." As the first heavy line left his mouth, Jungkook's eyes could no longer meet with yours.

"Is that so?"

He nodded and huffed, "yes."

"You're kidding!" Jin exaggerated.

"Jungkookie, how could you!" Taehyung joined in again.

"Cut it out," you eyed the rest of the immature cast.

"And...it seems like she's preg--" his eyes started to wander around. Anxiety and stress were starting to bubble up inside of him once again. "She said that she might be pregnant..." Once that was done with, Jungkook took a couple steps back away from you. There was now a couch and couple feet's distance in between you two.

"She said that she might be pregnant? Or did she actually say that she is pregnant? Which one was it sunbae?" you turned to them.

"Well, if I heard correctly, I'm pretty sure she said that she is pregnant. And with proof, too," Yoongi said.

"You idiots eased dropped on our conversation!" Jungkook barked.

"Even if they hadn't eased dropped, Minji still would have told me about the horrible things that you said to her!" you barked back in their stead.

"Crap..." he muttered.

"Do you have any idea how hurt she was after hearing your words? Whether you wanted to believe her or not, the very least you could've done for her was comfort her and tell her that you were going to get through it together!"

"Sorry..." Jungkook lowered his gaze like a puppy.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. There's a girl with a broken heart inside my room with red and puffy eyes that still needs to be comforted and apologized to! A heartful apology should do just fine."

"You know about that, too?"

"I do. I know everything, Jeon Jungkook. Is this mysterious girl really preventing you from stepping up to your responsibilities?"

--'You have no idea.' The boys thought to themselves.--

"Minji was your friend way before she became the mother of your unborn child, so you had better get yourself in there and make things right with her. If, you're man enough."

"I-I understand. I'll get going now." Jungkook turned his back on you and made his way to your room to make amends with Minji.

A/n: Short chapter this time around.