"It looks amazing!" Yoona cheered, her voice louder this time.

Jimin on the other hand gave her a displeased look, "There's nobody here" he closed his eyes and pressed the tips of his fingers against his brows expressing frustration, "this is worse than solitary confinement ".

"You have me" Yoona spoke shyly, bringing a small smile onto Jimin's face which he tried so hard to hide.

The large doors to the kingdom opened to welcome it's king.

Rows and rows of people stood in lines on either side of the path that lied beyond the gate, tossing flowers that were dark red in color, a symbol of fire once again.

Jimin's smile grew wide as he stood up when the people screamed his name. Though Yoona was new to all the attention she was getting when the people  cheered for her, she wasn't new to the childish excitement in Jimin's eyes. He had an expression that mimicked the one he had plastered on his face when she prepared herself to take off her helmet after the duel before the gods. 

Yoona straightened up, her grip tightening around the blade that was securely sheathed, ready to cut anyone who dared to bring the man harm.

Jimin on the other hand felt relieved. The place was lively, unlike the dark dungeons he had imagined.

As the chariot got closer to the palace, Jimin looked over his shoulder to lock eyes with his defender. His expression screamed relief and happiness, while her eyes were only full of loyalty and assurance, a secret promise that she'd be there and protect him with her life, no matter what.

The wheels came to a halt without a jerk and Jimin stepped down the cart so gracefully, it had every other man lower his head in shame at the King's majesty and status. Yoona forced herself not to smile as she felt the petals of pride bloom inside her  heart.

Jimin was the King of the Underworld. The God everyone in this world would bow down to. A man so strong and beautifully perfect enough to make every other man look no more than eunuch.. And she had the opportunity to be his sheild. Her hands loosened slightly as the warm wind brushed against her cheeks, calming her as a sense of security enveloped the air.

"This, my King, is your residence" the charioteer announced.

Yoona trailed behind Jimin as they walked through the palace. Fifty thousand rooms to accommodate all the servants, workers and guards,  were built all around, while the center quadrant was reserved for the king alone. Thousand acres of land, forming a perfect square in the center housed the king.

The closer Jimin got to the center, the number of people who followed him as he looked through the palace reduced, leaving the man and his female defender behind.

"We thought it'd be a dungeon" Yoona spoke, breaking the silence, trying her best to contain her excitement.

Jimin only responded with a hum. His eyes still taking in every inch of view the palace had to offer.

"Where do I live?" Yoona questioned as they entered Jimin's new chamber. A chamber for the God, something out of a human mind's imagination.

"Here" Jimin answered seriously.

"What?"

"You live here..with me" Jimin said casually.

"So we sleep in the same room?" Yoona asked, a smirk on her face which clearly brought Jimin embarrassment and nothing else.

"No" he shook his head quickly, "I meant, we live here in the same palace. Your chamber must be right across mine ".

"May I go inspect it? Can I take leave, my lord?" She bowed.

"Yes " he nodded, walking back towards the door, "only after we take a look at hell".

"Huh?"

"Come along" Jimin smirked, walking past the lady, rushing through doors until he reached a hall which was dark and blood red.

Yoona felt chills run down her spine for the first time in her life as Jimin approached the center of the hall.

"Come here " Jimin ordered quickly, reaching out to grab Yoona's hand only to hesitate and stop. His fingers curled before his arm flexed to bring it back to his side. Yoona noticed this, of course, but she chose to pretend like she didn't. She moved to his side, leaving a gap of few inches between their shoulders.

"Ready?" Jimin asked, pure excitement lacing his voice.

"Yes" She answered, full of anticipation.

The man took a deep breath, "Rise", an order so stern, left his lips and the ground beneath their feet cracked starting from the spot they stood at and traced outwards towards the walls.

"Lee Yoona, I present to you..." Jimin grinned towards her as she
inched closer to his side, "hell".

---