25 | waterparks

AFTER getting past security, Jimin and Jungkook looked for a place to sit. They spent about ten minutes before finally settling on a spot under an empty canopy. In the fisctance you could see a tall red water slide, a purple one right next to it. Jimin concluded that both looked terrifying.

"What do you want to do first?" Jungkook asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

Jimin gulped, "Uh— I d-don't care."

"Do you like water slides?"

"N-Never b-been on o-one."

Jungkook froze, bottle of spray on sunscreen hanging from his hand that was halfway in the air. He looked at Jimin with disbelief in his eyes, "You can't be fucking serious."

Jimin shrugged. He wasn't lying, he really hadn't been on a water slide before. They had always been too scary for him. Besides, the last time he was at a water park was when he was little. At the time his family didn't want to go on them because they were either scared or the lines were too long.

"I can't believe you've never been on a water slide." Jungkook shook his head, "You poor, deprived child."

"S-Shut up." Jimin pouted, "You c-can take m-me on one to-today."

"Oh, silly little Jimin, I'm taking you on all of them." Jungkook chuckled. Jimin didn't know whether to be worried or not.

After getting changed, putting on ten layers of sunscreen, and wandering around for a good five minutes, they finally decided on just chilling in the wave pool for a bit. The water was freezing, which lead to Jimin letting out a not so manly yelp and Jungkook nearly falling over as he was laughing. They took the daring challenge of standing at the very front of the wave pool, which eventually lead to them nearly drowning.

"This is getting boring." Jungkook sighed.

"It's r-relaxing."

"And boring."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Well, w-what do you wa-want to do th-then?"

"Let's go on water slides."

Jimin nodded in agreement. They struggled to get out of the wave pool, choosing to start leaving as the waves turned on. Jimin gasped as he was swept off his feet by the powerful waves, reaching out and grabbing onto Jungkook's arm before the younger had left him. His hand slipped down until they were hand in hand, Jungkook keeping a strong grip so he wouldn't loose Jimin in the waves. After Jimin regained his balance, Jungkook carefully lead them out of the wave pool until it was shallow enough where Jimin could walk by himself.

"T-Thanks." Jimin muttered, blushing. He was mentally screaming on the inside, Jungkook was holding his hand.

"No problem," Jungkook smiled, dropping their hands, "Let's head to the slides."

"Okay." Jimin smiled softly, missing the feeling of Jungkook's hand in his. He allowed Jungkook to lead the way, taking the chance to collect himself as he followed the younger.