Chapter Seven: You'll Never See Him Coming

Start from the beginning

Then we had passed the paper back and forth as we kept on talking about this topic.

Nick Fury's Friend?

There's only one .

Then how is my fathers operation still running?

Oh boy. This is going to take a while to explain to her. And it might take a good chunk of time to do this. Maybe about a minute or two. Its a lot if you consider the time that I have with her. I decided to try to explain the best way possible . She isn't going to like this.

HYDRA is a company that has been working since the start of the second world war. It never really ended when your father was defeated and when you were under the curse.  Howard Stark found your letters had decided to take the stuff in. He didn't know that a doctor named Dr. Zola was planning to take the company over. Even when Howard Stark was killed, we kept our company in secret. That's when you come into the picture, you actually helped our company improve.

That's when her heart had stopped. She had her eyes sparkle disappear as she looked down. She must have expected something different. But its the truth that I speak to her. Dr.Zola knew of her apparently in the past. In his notes, he described her as "Kind, Beautiful and very fragile"

She almost choked on her sadness as it came quickly onto her . The tears were almost ruining the makeup placed on her Ivory skin.  I couldn't see her like this so I came closer to her. My right hand had taken the tear that just came out of her eyes. Her brown eyes had shown me  that she seen this "Bucky" character inside of me.  The name still sticks to my mind.

She smiled as she had placed her other hand on the arm that lied against the wall. I however wasn't ready for her to see my left arm. She would instantly recognize it and will freak out. I had taken a step back and flinched away. She was confused.

"I cant . " I mutter to her as she starts to reply to the paper. Her eyes however hadn't changed as she was heartbroken from me .

Then I helped him. I feel weird  now,  I am being wanted because of my father and my powers?

Yes, but you were once meant to kill off. The Winter Soldier couldn't see himself to kill you, twice. The man didn't have the nerve to do so. But he had hit the target that was needed primarily  . I know that  you met with the Soldier. He seems fond of you.

Anne paused for a moment as she had re-read the paper as it appeared too shocking. She then taken a deep breath  as she had given me  a response.

What do you mean by that?

Oh man, I  am stuck in a hole now. I  began to write what I had honestly felt about her. Except that I had to replace "I" with "He".  This is going to be hard to write up now.

 He is a soldier of the night. He is a ghost. He is known for killing people in the sneakiest of ways.  He is  the greatest in Hydra. Yet he cant kill you, he finds himself caught up in your brown eyes. He loves you,  I cant explain it. He shows kindness towards you and keeps you in his mind constantly. I would say that he grows very found of you.

Me a foe? He loves a target?"

I would have loved to just came out from the secret, I knew however that would make things more complex .

Anne's P.O.V

Bucky Barnes stares at the paper. Its him in my eyes as I try to pull back to the truth : he's been dead for over seventy years. Yet it seems like I have died and we are spirits roaming the grounds of heaven. Alexander was only an illusion and this HYDRA is all  a  part of the past.

But I know I live when I was pushed away from the man. Bucky is here ,inside his  eyes . But somehow he is a tiny part of the stranger. I see the way he looks at me, it highly reminds me of the way Bucky looked at me after he was healed from the experiments.

I stared into his blue eyes when he had passed me back the paper back to me . They seemed to be as cold as it was the day that I had "disappeared " for over seventy years. The pupil reminded me the sight of him parting me into the banks of snow.

You will understand why. He just fell into a deep desire for you, I wouldn't say that he loves you . He just finds you attractive. When he does come back, you will honestly never see him coming tonight , he is fast and cunning,

I am faster and fended him off a few times already. Yet he shows a weak spot for me .

I noticed the man had turned into a shade of red.

It didn't make any sense. Was I this massive assassins weak spot?  If I was, then he would have been the one who kissed me. But he would have taken more pride in taking it in .  The man had quickly motioned towards  me for a moment as we  heard silent footsteps coming from behind. Before I could turn around , a heavy burlap mask was placed on my head as a heavy arm wrapped around my neck.

He pushed me into his body as I began to strangle free.  There was others of course  as the headman, Alexander Pierce was the one holding onto me.

"I told you to pick her up tonight! The plans are screwed up now!" Alexander complained.

"Why is she out in the open? Your the bastard that let her out!" A henchmen called.

The man taken a deep breath as I began to kick more violently as I was running out of air supply.  The man apparently has a few things against his own  team now.

"Look she has a right to .."

"Nothing! She's here, I brought a gun. Here shoot her and get the job done"

"Or do I have to do it? She told me about you coming to see her. You love her?"

The winter soldier must had came in as I noticed that they were addressing a lot of this stuff to the killer now. There was silence but the conversation kept on going.

"I SAID DO YOU LOVE HER?!" Alexander yelled in my ear.