"Anything?" Yasmine said, a small smirk appearing on her face.

"Yes! anything!" donghyuck smiled, feeling confident.

"Then. How about you leave me alone? Sounds like a plan." She hummed, tearing her arm away from his grasp, walking out of the lunch room. Her friends quickly followed her, laughing at Donghyuck's surprised face.

"SEE I TOLD YOU HE'D GET SHUT DOWN!"

"wILL YOU SHUT UP JISUNG?"

~

Yasmine closed her locker, closing her eyes and putting her stuff in her bag.  As soon as she turned to go home, Donghyuck smiled down at her, blocking her way. 

"I thought we had an agreement? you'd-"

"Leave you alone? i did! You never said how long i'd have to~." He hummed, grabbing her arm and pulling her outside. "Now come on! We'll be late for our date!" Yasmine just sighed, going alone with him.

Later, they end up at the park, Donghyuck almost bouncing in excitement. Yasmine just picked at her nails, wanting to go home and finish her homework so she could sleep for the rest of her life. 

"Ah! Thank goodness he set it up before we got here." donghyuck mumbled to himself, finding the spot that Mark said there would be food. He sat down, motioning Yasmine to sit down also, in which she does.

"donghyuck I-" She started, but he hushed her, opening the basket and pulling out her favorite snacks.

"Since Mark-hyung and Yumi are friends, I now know your favorite snacks! all thanks to them!" He hummed, giving her some food and laying it out on a plate. Yasmine looked down at the plate, a surprised look on her face. "What's wrong? you needed to say something?" Donghyuck asked, tilting his head ever-so-slightly.

"....It's nothing."

~

~

A few days have passed, Yasmine and Donghyuck seen together more and more. At first, it was a little weird, having him walk her to school every morning, eat with her and her friends, him wait by her locker after school and walk home with her, but Yasmine got used to it. 

Until one day, when Donghyuck wasn't there. she felt a little lonely, but she still continued with her day. 

"Mark?" she tapped Donghyuck's best friend's shoulder, his eyes widening in surprise at Yasmine.

"Yasmine! what's up?" He asked, The Dreamies all peering over to her in confusion.

"I was wondering...if you knew where Donghyuck was?" she asked. Mark nodded, pulling out his phone and showing her the messages he sent this morning.

"He's sick today, we were planning on going to drop off soup to him right now-"

"Is it okay if I do it? I'll need to give him some homework, anyway." She quickly said, feeling her cheeks flush red. Mark just chuckled, giving her a bag and giving her his address.

"I'm sure he won't mind." With that, she ran off, Jaemin not being able to keep a bright smile on his face.

"I told you it only needed one week before she fell for him. Vise versa, too."

"We know.you're always right Jaemin-hyung."

-

-

Yasmine sighs, knocking on Donghyuck's door. A woman opens the door, surprised at the sudden presence of a girl at her doorstep.

"H-Hello! I'm Donghyuck's-"

"You're Yasmine, right? Oooh, Come in!" She ushered Yasmine in, closing the door after and hanging her coat. " I'm glad I finally get to meet you! donghyuck's been talking about you all the time! Even in his sleep, i presume." She whispers, giggling at the end. Yasmine smiles, taking off her shoes. 

"I brought soup for Donghyuck, from his friends, and I-"

"Oh! his room is the first one on the right. I'll take the soup and heat it up!" His mother hummed, letting Yasmine go upstairs. Yasmine brings her bag, going upstairs and knocking on his door.

"Come in!" he croaked, Yasmine walking in. Donghyuck screeched, trying to hide himself." nO NO NEVERMIND I'M UGLY RIGHT NOW GET OUT YASMINE!"

"I'm not leaving. i have homework fo-"

"geT THAT SPAWN OF SATAN OUT OF MY SICK SIGHT RIGHT NOW!"

"OKAY OKAY JUST STOP YELLING!" Yasmine groans, sitting down on the bed and putting her bag down.

"I thought Mark and the others were coming?" Donghyuck muttered, feeling a little shy to have Yasmine in his room. 

"t-they couldn't make it so they asked me! don't ask them about it, though." she murmured, the last part, Donghyuck smirking lightly. 

"Awe did someone want to see me?" He teased, instantly recoiling when he saw Yasmine throw a glare at him. "Okay okay nevermind you didn't want to see me." Yasmine just sighed, slightly slouching.

"I was worried. You didn't tell me anything."

"Well it's not like I WANTED to get sick-" Yasmine sent him another glare, but he just rolled his eyes and kept going," Even if I did, why do you care so much? Unless...someone has a crush on me~" He teased yet again, but sneezed into a tissue he had nearby. 

"What? no. sure, I like your company and I feel a little lonely when you leave, but that's all!"

"Awe do you get those cute little butterflies around me?"

"Maybe, but-"

"yOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LIL OL' ME?" Donghyuck screeched, pressing his hands against his cheeks and squeezing them for extra cutesy-affect. 

"God, even when you're sick you're still annoying." Yasmine got up, a bright red blush on her face. she quickly put the homework down on his desk, grabbing her bag and making her way out.

"wait! tomorrow, let's go to the arcade! i'll win you some stuffed animals~?" Donghyuck calls out, a small smile on his face. Yasmine stopped, looking down at her feet.

"...It's a date, then." She muttered, walking down the steps and out of the house. 

"...OH SHIT I GOT A DATE! MA! MAAA! I GOT A DATE!"

"wHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CURSING IN THIS HOUSE?"

"SHIT I'M SORRY-WAIT-FU-WAIT"

Yasmine just chuckled, hearing the yelling form the sidewalk, then continued on her way, a bright smile on her face.

*EXTRAS*

"See! I told you-"

"You always say shit Jisung but can't you shUT UP FOR ONE SECOND"

"sheesh i'm trying to tell you some good news but I guess tf not."

"Hyung can you pass be the cheese balls?" "thOASE ARE THE PUFFS NOT THE CHEESE BALLS."

"whATS THE DIFFERENCE?"

"THERE'S A DIFFERENCE TO ME. IN MY HEART."