CHAPTER - 2

As Lara entered the college, her gaze was immediately drawn to groups of students engaged in lively conversations, laughter echoing through the corridors, and the buzz of activity all around. Some roamed the hallways, some were engrossed in deep discussions, others headed to their classes, and a few made their way to the cafeteria.

Lost in observing her surroundings and the college's beautiful architecture, Lara failed to notice what was happening around her until it was too late.

BANG...

She collided with a young man, his eyes gleaming with mischief, a mischievous smile playing on his lips, his tall and muscular frame adorned with wild black hair.

For a brief moment, Lara found herself enveloped by his strong arms, but just as quickly, he released her once she was steady on her feet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice," she apologized.

"It's okay, but be more careful next time," he replied before walking away.

Lara let out a sigh of relief and instinctively moved her hands to her neck.

"Oh, no!" she exclaimed as she spotted something on the floor and decided to follow the boy.

Lara trailed him to the cafeteria, where he stood patiently near the counter, waiting for his coffee. She approached him, her steps cautious. Just as he turned with a cup of coffee in his hand, their paths collided again, and the hot beverage splashed onto his T-shirt.

"What the hell?" he snapped.

"I... I'm very sorry... once again," Lara stammered.

"You... Ah, just forget it."

He stormed off toward the changing room, leaving Lara standing there, speechless and dumbfounded for a few moments. Without thinking, she decided to follow him.

Hey! Friends,
Here's my new update.
Hope you will love it
And if so please don't forget to bright it with a star just below.
I'm new at this work so please have patience with me. 😊😊