Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was the day, I was offically going to start filming my show. The one I helped write. The show Riverdale.
  I went to college for a long time to become a professional writer. I've worked hard for this. I was more than excited today.
  I woke up and got dressed in (f/c) shirt, and black skinny jeans. I put my (h/c) hair into a ponytail and hoped I looked at least okay. I walked out of my tiny apartment out into the busy street. I called for a taxi and they took me to where we were shooting.
  I walked into the studio, it smelled like coffee and old paint. I immediately saw Cole Sprouse. I ran and hugged him. We go back all the way to college. I got out of highschool when I was 17, a year early. I then went to college with Cole and now I'm here. I'm 20 now.
"It's been so long." He said.
"I know..." Then I remembered why we stopped talking. "Sorry if you still feel awkward around me."
"Nah, it's cool. I miss you being my friend." He smirked.
  Last time I saw Cole I asked him out, he declined. I know now that I just wanted him to be around more. I never wanted anything more than to be friends.
"I got someone I think you should meet, considering he'll be the main man in your show." I couldn't be there for the actual casting of the show, so I hoped that they would do good. I knew the cast and they were all amazing from what I've heard. I just haven't met them yet.
"And who is this amazing man...?" You asked smiling.
"I think that would be me he's talk about. Or so I hope." I turned around and there he was. KJ Apa.