"Iniwan mo ako."
=You left me.=

"Dahil kailangan."
=Because it needed.=

"Bakit?"
=Why?=

Vero avoided my gaze to her when she answer me

"Let's start again."

"Hindi mo ako sinagot."
=You didn't answer me.=

"Reject him."

"VERONICA!?!"

"YOU STILL LOVE ME."

I was stunned to her. Am I still love her?
When I see her again earlier,I felt my world stop,the pain I felt when she leave me in the past back in instant. I wanted to talk to her,to asked her,why she left me in the dark?
I want some answer. An acceptable explanation.
For what?
For...closure?
Yes,I want some closure.
Then what???
My mind interrupted when I felt her warm mouth wrapping teasing sucking my semi-hard c*ck. Yes,while I was in my own thought she use that to aroused my body. And I am just a normal healthy man in my peak, so even I try hard not to give-in in temptation,but my own body betrayed me.

"Bakit hindi ako makagalaw?"
=Why I can't move?=

I question her for distracting myself of what she's doing to me.

"Magic..."

She simply states

"Your true witch."

I told her more of confirmation, she stop sucking me and look at me while giving me a handjob

"Yes... That's why I left you. You see I love you so much. And I don't want to drag you into this."

She told me,her eyes glistening with mischievous. I bite my lips hard to prevent a moaning want to escape to my mouth.
D*mn she is really good giving an oral sex. But the thing is,the feeling I felt for her are pure lust,it is far different when I and John did this thing.

"Ahhhhhhh... Uhmmmm. Y-yourrr ahhh stillllll not goodddddd ohhhh at lyingggg hmmmm ohhh"

I told her between my moaning,she stop midway,at last I got her attentions

"What are you saying??!?!?!"

[[ flashback:]]

I am searching something to take my boredom away,when an envelopes drop to my heads,I lazily picked the envelopes and some papers when a pictures of a girl got my attention. That's where John enter the bedroom and saw me still holding the photo.

"You track Veronica!?!?!"

I asked him more in confirmation tone. He look at me
blankly and asked me