RIGGGGEEEEDDD

"Hi I'm new here and I don't know how this works but I dare them to play spin the bottle and then the game is rigged so they kiss their boyfriend/girlfriend or just other ships"
@Nadie_yakeline

Alya: Whoop!! Let's do this!

Marinette: So just the four of us??

Adrien: I'm pretty sure everyone has seen us kiss in previous chapters before

Alya: Yeah I know, but this time we'll be adding more ships!

Nino: Like who?

Alya: Hush hush, papa bear, we have to go first

Adrien: YEAH GET SOME NINO

Alya: You're honestly the last person I would think to say that, you cinoccent roll

Marinette: Okay Alya! Nino! Or should I say... Nalya?? Aha you guys go!

Alya spins the bottle which "happens" to land on Nino. He blushes behind his glasses as Alya leans forward, giving him a peck on the lips. As she pulled away, Nino laughed and tackled her in a hug, holding her close.

Adrien does the same thing after he spins the bottle, which, you guessed it, landed on Marinette. He smirked before cupping his hands around her face and leaned forward until his lips touched her small, pink ones. Marinette's face heated up as they pulled away.

Alya: Now! Time for two extra ships!

Alix and Kim walk awkwardly in the room and sit down. They both reach for the bottle, but end up falling on each other. Alix happened to be underneath Kim and he took that chance to kiss her. Embarrassed, Alix pushed him off and ran away blushing. Kim chuckled running after her.

The last couple was Juleka and Rose. The two girls sat shyly in front of each other as they spinned the bottle. Juleka looked away and blushed as Rose came up to her, giving her a peck on the lips.

Alya: Awe so cute!!!

Marinette: This was an adorable dare

Adrien: I'm hungry

Nino: Go get some food, man

Hawkmoth: Hey, how come I wasn't notified about this dare :(

Marie: Awe aha poor Hawky... Anyway! Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't been updating in forever! Thank you all who is still around and staying patient I really appreciate it! Don't worry!, There's still more chapters to come!

Happy reading!