Goodbye forever

Hey guys. This is pretty serious. Lately I haven't been myself and things have been pretty difficult. I don't know what to do anymore and I feel like this is getting me no where. I have no more motivation or purpose in continuing this book.

You all have been so supportive towards me and this book and I greatly appreciate it so much. Having this much reads has been such a an awesome experience and has brought happiness to me everyday.

Just please understand... I will not continue this book anymore and it will forver be deleted. I'm sorry I can't tell you why. Things have been so complicated that I don't even know what happened.

Fell in love with writing this book so much. And you, my awesome readers. But more importantly... I fell into a dark pit where i couldn't escape and this was my getaway. Everyday I feel myself getting deeper inside the dark abyss of my depression.

For all you out there, thank you so much for helping me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have made it this far. I've met so many wonderful people because of this book and I wanna say thank you. The last chapter was the one before this. I hope it was a good one.

It has been a pleasure and honor going on this adventure with you all. I love you so much! Stay awesome and have a happy reading.

-Marie

P.S. If you want to know my heartwarming response to you all, read the first word of each  paragraph.

I hope you it like you'll remember this book :)

(Read the message before continuing)

Now......

If y'all will excuse me.....

I must Naruto away......

*holds in breath*

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Y'ALL JUST WALKED THE PRAAANNKKKKKKKK

Boiiiii I'm never ever gonna delete this wonderful book :)

So yeah

I don't know.

I was bored

Yeah

Don't ever let me get bored or this is just the beginning

Maybe i'll delete it for real...

HAHA WHEN ADRIEN BECOMES LESS DENSE

AS IF

I LOVE YOU ALL

You're welcome

And thank you

For

A

Good

Laugh

Teeeeheeeee

-Marie

Marinette: *crying* I was so scared

Alya: SAME

Nino: She dead ass scared the living bubbles out of me

Adrien: Imagine if she was dead serious...

Hawkmoth: That would've meant... NO MORE FABULOUS HAWKMOTH :(