Cuddles and Bunnies

"He was about to kill mummy and daddy..." Juniper said, smiling up at Albion as she held out her bloody fist. "I saw him do it. He used the knife hidden up his sleeve..." Her claws turned back into her regular fingernails, her smile faltering when she spotted her eldest brother's expression. "Alby?" Her dark blue eyes stared up into his matching ones. "Alby, what's wrong?"

"June... What have you done?!"

A loud creak cut through her dream, her eyes snapping open – fixing on the blonde Alpha who was currently trying to creep towards the door. Her gaze fell on the rumpled sheets on the bed next to her, sitting up quickly, blinking as she felt cool air brush against her chest. Her white shirt was completely unbuttoned, revealing her animal patterned bra, but Juniper wasn't really that bothered. That was why she launched herself across the room, tackling the blonde-haired guy to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" He stared up at her.

"Why were we in the same bed...?" Her deep blue eyes bore into his brown ones.

The Alpha in question shrugged. "I was drunk last night..."

"And?"

"I can't remember whether or not we had sex, OK?" He scowled up at her. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hangover to go and sleep off back in my room."

"This is your room, isn't it?" She leant back, staring around the unfamiliar room as he sat up.

"The others wouldn't have let me hook up in my own room." He folded his arms. "Now, sugar, last night was a one night thing, OK?"

"Sweetie, I'm fairly sure we didn't do anything last night... I mean, I don't go around shagging random people. I'm not a horny teenager like you." She said, tilting her head. "I'm just curious. I certainly didn't get into bed with you, so I don't really understand why I got out of bed with you. The last thing I remember was getting to the bar with some blonde... Which I'm guessing was you..."

"My, my..." A voice called, making the two of them face the two blondes and the one brunette staring at them. "Getting all hot and steamy at this early hour, are we?"

"That's my line, Thorn." The second blonde grumbled, smirking in the next second as Juniper stood, not caring at how the Alpha's eyes lingered on her chest. "Bunnies?"

"Blaze..." The brunette cautioned.

Green eyes continued to linger on her bra. "It's cute, considering the fact she looks like a seven-year-old..."

Juniper pulled out a gun. "Say that again. I dare you..."

Blaze looked at her curiously, examining her from head to toe. "Where were you hiding that?" He asked. "I was very thorough with my search for weapons earlier..." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Blaze, stop trying to flirt with her." Thorn hissed, watching as the gun disappeared into thin air. "You know she's Black's mate..."

Juniper blinked.

Black blinked.

"WHAT?!" Juniper was on the other side of the room in an instant. Her eyes fell to her hand, her gaze narrowing on the clear inky black swirling markings marring her tawny beige skin. "I can't be... I can't be the mate of that horny teenager! There's no way!"

Black's eyes narrowed on the Bond Mark on her hand, his gaze falling on the matching swirling black symbols on his pale skin. "Better get used to it, princess."

"Finally showing me the respect I deserve, are we?" Juniper folded her arms, smirking.

He strode towards her slowly, like a predator stalking its prey. "Pookie Bear, you're not the one who's in control here..."