Ch. 21 : First Love (Lemon)

pushed her over on her back, "Shika...maru" Ray stuttered, it was hard to meet his intense gaze as he hovered over her. He leaned into her slowly, pressing his soft lips against hers. She pulled her arms up pushing his robe away to place her hands on his chest, 'damn' she thought as she felt how masculine it was. He pulled his lips away from hers, pressing his cheek to hers, he stopped for a moment feeling how soft her skin was against his. He then placed his wet lips to the skin on her neck, her neck tensed as she let out a quiet moan. She slid her hands from his chest around his torso, under his robe, feeling every muscle as her hands migrated to his back. He took his hand and pushed her robe aside exposing her bare breast, he seized his kisses meeting her eyes, seeing that her cheeks were a shade of pink. "Is it ok?" he asked pressing his forehead to hers, "yes" she smiled closing her eyes in bliss. He pulled her robe open exposing her naked body, he sat up admiring how flawless it was. "Shikamaru" she whined, beginning to cover herself back up with her robe, "your making me nervous" he smiled removing his own robe exposing his naked body, "better." She released her robe letting it fall from her body slightly shocked, 'its...large', apparently her shock shown on her face. "Now you're making me nervous" he laughed placing himself between her legs. She smiled taking his silky robe in her hands pulling him down closer to her, placing her lips to his once more, "better" she laughed softly. She slid her hands down his defined stomach gliding over his V-line before she rested them on his back. He resumed their passionate kisses, as he cupped one of her breast, 'it's so soft' he thought as he adjusted himself for entry. He pressed his head against her opening, both moaning softly through their kiss. He pressed harder both tensed in anticipation until he finally gained entry, forcing them both to retreat from their kiss to scream out in euphoria. He pushed deeper, slowly feeling her velvety flesh wrapping around his massive erection. He panted unable to control his heartbeat while she squirmed never having felt such pleasure before. He pulled out causing them both to relax a little, as he pushed back in, harder, Ray scream with satisfaction. His motions picked up speed with every re-entry, making them both lose track of their breathing, "oh, fuck!" Ray tensed digging her fingers into his back. They both screamed out in pure ecstasy as they reached their climax, "Shika...!" Ray screamed unable to get anything more out "Ray" he yelled out in his sexy voice. He then rolled off her, his back to the bed, "so" he panted still trying to catch his breath, "so" Ray laughed. He looked over at her, "that was something" he laughed with her, she turned her head to look back at him, "that's an understatement." Shikamaru rolled over on his side lifting himself to rest on his elbow, Ray's eyes followed his movement. His eyes softened as he placed he hand on her waist, Ray looked back waiting for him to say something, "I love you" he smiled, Ray smiled back, "I love you" she wrapped her arms around him holding him close, he moved his hand to her back pulling her in close. They then relax falling asleep in each other's arms.

Ray woke up to Shikamaru not lying next to her, she sat up and looked around to see him getting dressed, "you sleep well?" he asked continued getting dressed, "I think you know the answer to that question" she rubbed her eyes. He sat down next to her, leaning down to kiss her forehead, "we have to get going" he pulled away after his kiss, Ray nodded as she got up to get dressed. Her and Shikamaru then left to go about their normal duties in the village.