Ch. 8 : Akatsuki Info.

They soon made it back to the leaf village, Kakashi was taken to the hospital and after everyone said their goodbyes to him they left to their own homes. Soon Tsunade showed up to Kakashi reading his book and Ray laying on the other bed in the hospital room. "Lady Hokage" Ray stood up quickly bowing, "relax Ray you don't have to do that every time" Tsunade walked to Kakashi, Ray sat back down on the bed slightly embarrassed. "So, tell me everything" Tsunade stood next to Kakashi's bed, so the report of the mission began, Kakashi told his side which included some information about Orochimaru and Sauske and Ray told hers. "So, tell me about the powers of the Akatsuki members" Tsunade demanded, "well..." Ray rubbed the back of her head, Tsunade's eyes shown irritation and distrust that she hesitated, "I don't mind telling you at all, I just would rather tell everybody at once, because I'm sure all the ninja in the leaf will need this information" Ray explained, "we will distribute pamphlets to the ninja but I suppose I see what you mean" Tsunade paused, "Shizune!" Tsunade turned to her assistant, "wright down everything Ray tells us." Shizune pulled out pen and paper to begin taking notes. Ray told the three of them everything she knew about the members of Akatsuki, Shizune wrote everything down as Tsunade commanded.

 Ray told the three of them everything she knew about the members of Akatsuki, Shizune wrote everything down as Tsunade commanded

"So, this is all the information on them" Tsunade asked as Ray concluded her statement on the Akatsuki. "Yes, also for some reason Pein is playing the leader but the real mind behind whatever plan they have is Madara" Ray added, "plan?" Tsunade looked to Ray questionable, "yes, there is some plan behind them collecting the tailed beasts, I was never told this plan. I don't think anybody aside from Madara really knows, maybe Itachi but I couldn't actually say" Ray grunted irritated by her own lack of knowledge. "Very well" Tsunade then took her leave with Shizune following her.

"So, Naruto wants to go look for Sauske with the information Deidara gave you" Ray turned to Kakashi, at some point she had been filled in on who Sauske was. "Of course, Tsunade will probably assemble a team to watch over him" Kakashi admitted, "I suppose I will be sitting out since you can't go huh?" Ray relaxed in the bed, "well Tsunade could reassign you to whatever team captain she will choose to take my place to seek out the information" Kakashi buried his nose back in his book. "Maybe but I don't believe I should join this mission" Ray stared up at the celling. "why is that?" Kakashi peeked at her from his book for just a moment, "well something I hadn't thought about before this last mission was that I would be recognized and ultimately my position would be compromised. With that in mind if they do find Orochimaru he will recognize me and ultimately reveal everything compromising the mission, especially since it's a mission specifically to seek out Sauske" Ray explained keeping her sights on the celling. "I suppose that is problematic" Kakashi said with slight amazement in her analytical skills. This information was made light to Tsunade, and a new team was assembled before they head out on the mission a man named Yamato took Kakashi's place as team capitan, while a young man named Sai took Ray's place. Roughly two days passed when Ray began to grow bored because of her tether to Kakashi, "uggg, can't Tsunade assign somebody else to keep an eye on me till you heal" Ray paced back and forth. "Why don't you ask her next time she drops in?" Kakashi had his face buried in the same book, he had to have read it at least twice already. "It may be days before she shows back up" Ray complained, "I don't know what to tell you" Kakashi then took the stance of ignoring her, even though her pacing was distracting. She suddenly found Jiriya perched in the window, "I see you took a beating huh Kakashi" he joked, "Jiriya! Take me with you!" She ran over to him in urgency, "what?" Jiriya looked at her awkwardly. "I'm so bored being stuck here with Kakashi" Ray complained to Jiriya, "I will let Tsunade know" he pushed her away, "I need to speak about the encounter you two had with the Akatsuki though" Ray went and sat back on the bed pouting. So, then the same story was recited to Jiriya about their encounter, and a brief explanation of where Naruto and Sakura had gone. "I see" Jiriya rubbed his chin reflecting on the information he had been given, "well I suppose I will go find more information on the Akatsuki, maybe more information on this Hidan fellow, and defiantly Madara" Jiriya then disappeared. "I hope he remembers to talk to Tsunade" Ray lay down on the bed hoping Tsunade would show up soon.

To Ray's pleasure Tsunade walked through the door, "oh thank the lord" Ray jumped up, behind her came in a man she hadn't met before. "I understand you grow tired of Kakashi's slow recovery" Tsunade chuckled, "you wouldn't believe" Ray complained, "you know it hasn't even been two days right" Tsunade stood at the foot of the beds between them. "Maybe so but it still sucks" Ray crossed her arms, "boredom certainly makes you lose your manners huh" Tsunade teased, "oh! I'm so sorry" Ray exclaimed as she bowed, "calm down I was only joking" Tsunade waved her hand at Ray, "Naruto seems to be rubbing off on you huh" Ray blushed a little at the thought that she actually had a friend that was rubbing off on her. "In any case this is Asuma" Tsunade gestured to the man that had walked in with her, "Hello Asuma sensei" Ray bowed to him, "please there's no need for that" Asuma waved for Ray to stop the formalities, so Ray straightened herself. "He will be your escort for the time being, he has already been informed of your situation" Tsunade explained, "thank you so much" Ray exclaimed. "Come on then" Asuma walked out of the hospital room, "ok" Ray quickly followed him leaving Tsunade and Kakashi to their own discussion.