Preference #14: He cries

Elijah: He cries when you get sick. He gets so frustrated because he says he protects you so much and because of simple weather you catch a cold. He wishes you were never sick and he gets so upset when he sees you weak and sad.

Kol: He cries when you tell him to stay away from you in an argument. He seems like he takes it like a champ but when he is alone he lets it all out. It's something that destroys him inside.

Niklaus: He cries tears of frustration when you lie to him. For example, you tell him you're going to follow his plan and then you do your thing and when you see him again he is so upset and so frustrated, making him cry.

Damon: He cries when you get hurt. He thinks that if he didn't appeared in your life and met you, none of this would be happening to you. You wouldn't be suffering and getting hurt all the time.

Stefan: He cries when you tell him about your childhood. You've been through so much and he's so proud of how much you have overcome. Tears of joy and pride for sure.

Matt: He cries when he can't give you what you want. Even though you understand and you're fine with it, he always gets so sad and disappointed with himself because he wants what's truly best for you.

---
REQUEST ME SOMETHING!!

Guys don't forget to vote and comment!!

(35 votes and 5 comments for the next update)

Who's reason is your favorite?

Love ya!!!