Imagine #4: Damon

He teaches you how to dance

---

It wasn't a secret that Damon Salvatore was a great dancer. And apparently everyone knew that you weren't the best and honestly you didn't mind.

But since you started dating this man, you stated noticing how bad you were. He always lied and tried to hide how he felt about it.

And one day, you dared to ask him if he could teach you how to dance. His smile could light up the whole room.

"Of course, babe, it'll be an honor!" He said grabbing you hand and you smiled.

"Oh are we going to start right now?" You asked.

"Yeah! Okay first we have to start with the basics." You smiled as he started showing you the first moves.

A few hours passed and you started getting the hang of it.

"It's all about the hips, baby, that's it!" He cheered and turned up the music.

The Salvatore house now looked like a club. The lights were off and you had one of his t shirts and he had a nice shirt on.

You felt like you could be in dancing with the stars, he was so proud of you!

"You got it, babe!" He cheered, ran and hugged you.

Suddenly the music changed and went from hip hop to like a fifties rock and roll and he grabbed your hand and you two started dancing. You were a natural.

You've never been happier.

"Oh God! You would've loved the fifties, hot stuff!" He said and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I didn't know I had it in me!" You yelled over the music and just kept dancing.

Suddenly Y/F/N came in with Stefan and caught you two dancing to a song by Justin Bieber and Stefan giggled.

"Oh God, the Biebs? Really guys?" Y/F/N said and you laughed and pulled her in so that she could dance too.

Soon enough Stefan started dancing too, he was such a sweet boy, but he's one of the best dancers you've ever met.

The boy has some skills.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make snacks!" Stefan said and you all nodded.

You called the crew and everyone came like half an hour later, little did you know that you were going to show off your newly learned moves on a talent show that Caroline improvised.

She's the best, when you and Damon get married (hopefully) she'll be the wedding planner, it's like a gift that she has.

Bonnie did magic and almost made Damon dance in the air and Matt brought Jeremy with him and they did a play with Elena.

The night was so awesome, now you know you chose your friends correctly.

They're all crazy and amazing just like you.

You don't want to brag but you know it's the truth.

"I'm not a wimp anymore, guys, I can dance, and if I can dance, I most likely can do anything!" You cheered.

They all grabbed their shot glasses and Elena said

"To Y/N!" You smiled and almost cried.

Damon grabbed you and said

"I love you, baby, you're stronger than you think." He leaned in and kissed your head.

You are the luckiest woman ever.

---

REQUEST ME ANYTHING!