Preference #9: To get your attention

Elijah: It depends! When you guys are with the family he usually hugs you or grabs your hand and kisses it. If you're alone he'll give you a playful spank or lightly bite you -not vampire biting, obviously, he always asks permission for that-, and then you become a giggling mess.

Kol: He always kisses your neck and spanks you playfully, it doesn't matter if you're in public, it's just something that he does all the time, and you just find it hilarious. Another way to get you to pay attention is to grab your hand and give you a little spin, he's so playful you love that about him.

Niklaus: He always comes behind you -if he's not with you- and whispers something super random in your ear or spanks you, he doesn't care if you're in public or in private, your crazy love stays the same.

Damon: The cheeky little thing loves to dance and for example, when you're on the phone, he'll start dancing and making weird noises and faces to make you smile. You crack up and end the phone call and you start dancing with him for a minute or two until he starts talking.

Stefan: He always starts talking to you about a random topic that you love or he knows a few keywords that capture your attention and just in that moment you're all his. You find it a bit unfair and he finds it useful.

Matt: He loves to give you stuff. Let me explain. You guys always have a certain flower that he gives you when you have bad news, and when you have good news he always buys you food, like chocolate, ice cream or just chips. When you see him with the flower you already know something is up. When you see him with food you start celebrating. You call it his warning method.

---
REQUEST ME SOMETHING!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS! YOU ARE THE CUTEST!

QOTD: Asian food or Mexican food?
A: I absolutely love both.

Comment your answers!

(20 votes and 5 comments for the next update)