Preference #7: He yells at you

Elijah: "Elijaah! Lijah! Lijah.." You called him from another room. "Honey! Pleeaase! I wanna be with youuu." You continued, giggling as he read. He ignored you and you frowned. "If you keep ignoring I'm going to get super sad, Elijah. I'm going to take a bath. You're invited." You smirked thinking that would do the trick. "My my! You can't get ten minutes of silence in this damn house can you?! I need silence, Y/N! Go take a bath and leave me alone!" He snapped and yelled, very annoyed. Well that was unexpected. The one you loved, yelled at you like a savage and you started crying. He kept muttering swears and you kept sobbing and you entered the bathtub. You feel the warm water calming you but you just needed him. A few moments later he snapped back. Realizing what he's done, he ran to the bathroom and quickly pulled you in for a hug. "I'm so sorry, my angel I don't know why I said that. I didn't mean to hurt you, you were just trying to be affectionate and I was so nasty with you I'm so so sorry! I love you, I love you, I love you!" He kissed your neck and asked for your forgiveness. Sobbing you nodded and he smiled he took off his now wet suit and you took a nice, well super nice, hot bath together.

Kol: "Kol I just need space. Give me a few days. I need to process what happened today." You said pulling away from Kol's embrace. "What do you mean process? What happened today?" He said and you felt your stomach sink to the ground. "Oh just... it's just that your brother Klaus kissed me today and I couldn't do anything about it. I just need to stay away from all of this family drama, I mean I'm not even that attrac-" you started but you were cut off by him. "Oh no no no no! You can't be that stupid, Y/N! You're gorgeous! Of course Nik would kiss you! It wouldn't surprise me that Elijah did the same! Are you in love with him?!Because I have plenty of girls waiting for me to be single so..." He said that and right there you just wanted to punch him so hard. "I'm in love with you! You crap!" You said and left the Mikaelson mansion in a snap. You couldn't believe what was happening right now. He just told you that he has a lot of other girls waiting for you to fail. You went to your friend Davina's place. Knowing she'd know what to do. She told you that Kol was kinda crazy but he's a genuinely good person. A few minutes later she got a knock on the door. "It's Kol!" She yelled you nodded. "Darling! I knew I'd find you here! I'm deeply sorry! That came out horribly wrong! I just wanted to say that I'm lucky to have you and that we complete each other! Please don't let me go!" He ran in to hug you. You hugged him back and smiled at Davina, who was seating at the couch.

Klaus: "Niklaus I'm tired of your messes! I love you but this has to stop!" You said grabbing a pair of his used boxers which appeared luckily to prove your point. "See what I mean?" You said and he chuckled. "Ha! Well I'm tired of your nagging, Y/N!" He started and you shook your head knowing this wouldn't end well. "Don't do this! Don't do that! After everything that I do for you! The least you could do is clean up after me!" He said leaving the room thinking that he's made his point. "Oh hell no! You don't get to leave! The least I can do is clean up after you?! Like I'm some type of slave? I don't think so, Klaus! Women in this decade are strong and independent and we don't be take any crap from anybody! And I'm sure as hell not even you, so back off!" You let it out, knowing that if you wouldn't, it would've haunted you forever. "Wow okay. I didn't know you had it in you! I just wanted to see how you'd react and I just loved your answer. I hope you understand. You're my queen and I'd never put you through any harm. I promise I'll clean up after myself. I love you, my queen." He pulled you in for a hug and you smiled, but you were still a little mad though.

Damon: You just know when someone needs space. Sometimes you take those hints and sometimes you just ignore them. Damon just had the worst day and just wanted to be alone and eat alone and just stay alone. You cooked him dinner because it was a special day for you since it was your puppy's birthday and you decided to throw him a little party with mommy and daddy. As he came in you kissed his cheek "Damon! Babe! Look what I made for you and look how I decorated the house for this little munchkin!" You cheered and took his hand and took him to the living room which was filled with doggy themed decorations but not anything too over the top. You smiled and he was in shock. "What the hell, Y/N he's a dog! You know? He doesn't understand any of this! He's just a dog! Why would you mess up the house for a dog!" He yelled at you and you started to cry and ran to the bathroom, taking the puppy with you. "You monster! I'm being thankful! This pup has brought so much goodness to our lives and this is how you treat us! Go to hell, Damon!" You yelled from the bathroom. You heard Damon's footsteps and your first instinct was to close the door. "Look Y/N I'm sorry! I just had a horrible day! I'm sorry, it's not your fault nor the puppy! I'm very sorry to both of you." He asked for your forgiveness through the door and you looked and the puppy and the puppy looked at you and you smiled. You unlocked the door, he walked in, kissed you and carried you and the puppy out.

Stefan: You and Stefan couldn't get enough of each other. You loved him since you first laid eyes on him and he felt the same. But today you just wanted to be alone and cry. Someone you loved very much just died, you didn't want to tell him and he kept telling you that he wanted to go out and do something. You told him that you're fine and minutes later you hear a yell "Why don't you trust me?! Why didn't you tell me?! I think I'm just leaving!" You just cried more, you weren't used to this. Just when he was about to leave, you ran towards him and hugged him. "Stefan no! I need you!" You said and he hugged back and smiled. "I'm sorry I yelled. But you have to promise me that you'll trust me and tell me the important things, cupcake." He rubbed your back and you nodded.

Matt: "Ah. That was so good! We should open a restaurant of our own, Matty" You smiled and gave him the plate as he put it in the dishwasher. He made you a dish that he recently learned in school, you were so happy for him because cooking was his passion but recently he was getting frustrated because he didn't like how his dishes were looking. You did and said everything to make him feel good about them but you never got to convince him. You took the mugs off the table and handed him everything. "Peach! It's not even that good! Stop lying to me I'm getting so frustrated! My cooking skills have disappeared some how throughout this time." He yelled and you looked at him, a little in shock because this was the first time that he yelled at you ever. You didn't feel as upset because he wasn't that mad at you but still. "I am not lying Matt. You're a great cook! Don't you dare say that! Maybe they're a little different and that's why you think they're bad but I personally think they're delicious! So suck it up and stay strong!" You finally let it out. There he was, wide eyed and in shock. "Well! What are you going to say?" You questioned him and you walked to him and grabbed his hands. "Oh my that was amazing, I never thought you had it in you! But it's just so frustrating." You got super close to him and he smiled dropping everything. He started taking steps back and when he looked back, you'd pinned him against the wall. "Uh huh, keep going, babe." You kissed his jawline and he smiled, and when you noticed he did, you stopped. "Okay okay. I won't drop out, but just keep going, baby." You smirked. Knowing you've gotten what you wanted. Oh Matt.

---
REQUEST ME SOMETHING!

Thanks for everything, babes!

QOTD: who is/are your favorite male character/s? (from TVD and/or TO) ((and if he's/they're not here, tell me! Maybe I'll add him/them!!))

A: Elijah, Kol and Niklaus.

(20 votes for the next update)

xoxo