Preference #10: When he looks at you

BABES! THIS WAS REQUESTED AND I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THESE PREFERENCES! OH THE FEELS!
---

Elijah: He feels peaceful, after all of these years of being hated and envied by all, he finally found you, a girl with kind eyes, beautiful smile. A girl who makes him laugh and spices up his life with sarcasm and sassiness. A brilliant girl who is wise and helps him cope with everything. After all of the hardships in his life he found the peace and love only your kind eyes can give.

Kol: He feels joy, you make him truly happy, with your little quirks and the way you make each other laugh, he just feels utter happiness. You love him and his hilariousness. You look at him and you just giggle thinking about how adorable he is and he just swoons because of your cuteness.

Niklaus: He feels at home. Just like Elijah; after all these years of running, having to leave everything behind, he was just sick and tired of being scared and having no one to truly love. When he found you, it was love at first sight, you are his everything, and if something ever happened, you'd run away with him, you are his home, he feels comfortable, he can be his true self around you.

Damon: He feels passion, every inch of his body lights up, it's not necessarily lust, he just feels electric when you're around. Your eyes pierce his soul and he's putty in your hands, and yet he feels like he can conquer the world.

Stefan: He feels strong. Everyone knows you're the strong one and he's the gentle one. But when he's with you, he looks at you and he's strong, you radiate confidence and he absorbs it and he's empowered. You make him strong.

Matt: He feels important. In a town of badass vampires, werewolves, hybrids and witches. He is one of the only humans, and yet when he looks at you, he notices you look at him with eyes of pure love and admiration. He's just a human but he feels like the most badass person when he's around you, like you need him, and he needs you so you're even.

---
GUYS! REQUEST ME SOMETHING!

SHOULD I DO A PART TWO OF THIS ONE?

QOTD: If you could time travel... would you go back and relive a moment or visit the future?

A: Visit the future!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME, COMMENT AND VOTE! IT'S FREE!

(20 votes and 5 comments for the update)