Preference #8: You're supernatural

Elijah: You're a werewolf. You value family and loyalty. You're super passionate and lovable. You are so cute and innocent but mature and sassy at the same time. You have a fiery soul and you just compliment Elijah perfectly.

Kol: You're a vampire. You are a baby vamp, you've just been turned. He loves that he can teach you the new vampire stuff and he can be super badass with you and you're just a genuine badass couple. Although, you help each other out by pulling yourselves back together. You're each other's anchor.

Niklaus: You're a hybrid. Before you became a hybrid you've been with Niklaus for a long time and Hope loved you! You guys were the ideal happy family. On a crazy night you got stabbed and you ended up dying. The next day you woke up with glowing eyes and you just remember Hope cheering that it worked and Niklaus ran towards you, picking her up and kissing you, so deeply happy.

Damon: You're a doppelgänger. Both of you had no idea until like a year ago. You're gorgeous and sweet and kinda badass but your doppelgängers are like the most badass people ever and you're just super confused but mostly amazed at the fact that there's an exact replica of you running around being a super sassy badass. But Damon tells you everyday that he prefers you over anyone.

Stefan: You're a witch and he's super proud. You're one of the best witches in your coven and you're super badass. He finds it super attractive when you use your powers to do all sorts of cool things. And you just enjoy practicing your magic so you're both happy.

Matt: You're a vampire. You're one of the oldest vampires and you just find it hilarious that people actually think that you are the living image of human perfection. You waited so long to find a guy like Matt, he makes you feel special and the way he loves you, he makes you weak. Matt is a strong man, but not as strong as you and he loves that. You're a couple who complements each other perfectly.

---

REQUEST ME SOMETHING!

QOTD: If you could choose, what supernatural being would you be and who would you be with?

A: I'd be a Hybrid or a witch and I'd be with Elijah! ;)

Comment your answers!!!

(20 votes and 5 comments for the next update)

DON'T BE SHY!