Imagine #9: Elijah, Damon & Niklaus

This was requested!!!

Elijah, Niklaus and Damon are in love with you. You've been heartbroken before because you always go with the bad boys. Will that ever change or will you forever be stuck in a vicious cycle with hot bad boys?

---

You're in your room and suddenly you hear someone knocking at your window. You rolled your eyes thinking it should be one of the men that were after you.

And you thought that sound hilarious in your head. Before this you barely were noticeable but now you have three gorgeous men wanting to get it on with you.

The Original Hybrid, the tall, Viking-esque, deliciously accented, incredibly hot monster.

The Original Vampire, the darker haired, strong, powerful yet incredibly caring and protective gentleman.

And Damon Salvatore. The hot indescribable badass.

There was a strange vibe between them that made you think that they knew about the way they all felt about you. You asked them and they ended up agreeing to the fact that you were going to test the waters with all three and that you were going to end up with who you liked the most.

<<Is this a season of the bachelorette?>> you always thought.

You looked out the window and you see Damon smirking and you open the window and smiled.

"Come in!" You said and he nodded.

"Hi." He said and kissed your forehead.

"Hey." You said pulling out of his embrace and going to your night table and brushing your hair with the little brush you always have laying around.

"I wanted to talk to you about something?" He said softly. You raised your eyebrows knowing where the conversation was going to go.

"What's up?" You said turning around, making eye contact with him and he scratched his head nervously.

"Well I know that we've been doing this for a while and I just wanted to know how are you doing and what are you thinking about and if you thinking about me the same way I think about you. And I'm just here to convince you that you'd end up better with me." He says as he stands up from the bed and walks towards you smirking. And as he grabs your waist and pulls you closer, he starts kissing your neck.

"Woah woah, hot shot. Slow down." You said pushing away a little.

"But why?! I feel like you've done that before with the others..." He says and starts getting kinda agitated.

"What." You say in a monotone way for him to watch his next words.

"Well I mean, I bet I'm not as experienced as they are but I do bet I don't need that much experience because I'm feistier that they are. And I think that I'm being under appreciated here because I'm the youngest. I feel like you gave it all to them already." You freeze at the sudden words.

You look at him and say nothing more as you go to the kitchen and you boil some water for some tea.

You love it.

It's your favorite.

You go back up to your room and take a sip. Damon is still staring at you amazed at your reaction.

You are delighted with your tea. It's just the way you want it.

You throw it at him and he winces in pain.