Preference #4: He loves when

Elijah: you giggle like a little girl, he finds it adorable and he wants to hug you and squish you so bad. He indeed hugs you and tells you how cute you are, and manages to make you giggle even more making him the happiest man on Earth.

Kol: you talk on the phone with your best friend, he often stays and listens to the conversation and he finds it super hilarious. When the call is finished, he comes in and makes fun of you two.

Klaus: you give him a hard time. He finds it super sexy. He loves to highlight the bossy, sassy woman in you. You are often super shy, calm and collected and he's gotten to the point that he does bad things just to see your feisty side. He just adores it.

Damon: you dance like no one is watching. Sometimes you just like to turn up the volume and dance like it's like the last day of your life. You grab a drink and grab Damon, the best partner you could ask for. You both dance the night away and have the best dance parties ever.

Stefan: you sang to "the moon". You believe that singing is therapeutic for your soul so you just sing to the moon. It makes you calm and happy, and if you're calm and happy, he's calm and happy.

Matt: you hang out in the grill. You don't work there but you always help him with everything, since you got the apartment, you've been working and loving each other like a married couple. He loves you so much and he's saving money to buy you a surprise, something special!