[3.2]

[Colter Knox]

[Colter Knox]

Checking both the kitchen and the living room one last time, I sighed in frustration when I couldn't find Jennifer anywhere— not that the sea of swaying bodies helped any. I had even looked for Desiree knowing wherever she was, Jen wouldn't stray too far from her side.

Gripping onto Maureen's sweaty hand, I pulled her from the growing crowd, breathing in enough air to prepare to scream over the blaring music.

"Have you seen Jen?" I questioned, dipping low enough to talk into her numerously pierced ear.

"What about Desiree?" My eyebrows rose as she shook her head again. The two couldn't have just disappeared, especially when they had staggered to the kitchen saying something about filming something. Whatever it was, was probably over by now since that was nearly ten minutes ago and new groups in the crowd had started to form.

Gripping my shoulder, Maureen raised to her toes, pulling me down so she could reach my ear. "I saw Adam head upstairs a few minutes ago actually and a blonde was in front of him. Maybe that was Jennifer?" She questioned, her eyebrows meeting in the middle while she shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I looked between her and the red cup she gripped tightly as if someone was about to swoop in and rip it out of her hands.

"It's my first one," she chuckled, loosening her grip. "I was dancing and some bitch almost knocked it from my hand though." I laughed, pulling her through the crowd as we headed towards the steps leading upstairs.

"Why don't we ever talk anymore?" I asked, sighing a breath of relief as the hallway decreased my need to yell. I secretly cursed Jen for putting my through this as I had tried avoiding this hallway all night since the last time I went up it, mistakes were made.

"Oh, you're with Jennifer now which means you're too good for anyone," she laughed as we continued down the semi-crowded hallway.

Rolling my eyes, I mentioned the bathroom and finally stumbling upon it, we found it was empty— lights out with the door wide open, just waiting for someone to stumble in and puke.

"Ya'know Colter, maybe she's in one of the bed—"

"No," I cut her off quickly. "Jennifer wouldn't do that," and she wouldn't. We'd been dating for a little over a year now and we'd had no problems whatsoever. Before that Jen's reputation in staying in committed relationships didn't prove so strong.

"I'm not so sure about that," Maureen started, leaving her drink somewhere along a shelf as we made our way down the hallway. We were moving in the direction of the homes' four bedrooms. "Before you two became a thing, she cheated on her boyfriend Sam McCullen," her eyebrows rose as if to say 'old habits die hard.'

A fearful scream left someone's throat as it traveled down the hall, making both our necks crane to the cracked door at the end of the hall. Giving each other tacit approval, we charged towards the white door, my dark orbs immediately going wide at the sight.

"You've taken this too far!" Maureen burst through the door, pushing Desiree out of the way as she stood laughing drunkenly. Suddenly, Maureen's hand was raised to Jennifer, but I followed in her steps, grabbing her wrist before she could slap Jen.

Jennifer didn't seem to notice anyway as her eyes had a hard time parting with the image on the bed.

"Get him off of her!" Maureen's face turned red as one hand flew to her brown locks and the other gestured to the bed where a half naked Adam straddled a crying Talia.

"Lighten up, Mar" Jennifer slurred her nickname, bringing a hand to her shoulder. "We're just having some fun."

Adam chuckled preeminently, beginning to pull at Talia's underwear as she whimpered loudly. My head screamed at me to help her when her eyes screwed shut and her useless fists beat against his chest, but before I could so much as move a muscle, Maureen was at the door shouting bloody murder for Cal.

"Cal's on his way up!" Desiree panicked, looking behind her as she held the camera. "I'm gunna stop the video!" She screamed, only until Jennifer's voice suddenly rose.

"Don't you fucking touch a button!"

"Jen what are you doing?" My voice rose at her sick ways, but I couldn't say I was any better myself. We'd been treating Talia so terribly and the poor girl hadn't done a thing. Last Round I was beyond drunk and accidentally running into her downstairs in the kitchen that night was the worst mistake ever.

Heavy breathing was present in the room and I turned to see Cal, whose face was overly red, his eyes as black as night. It was surprising seeing him not speak a word as he pushed all of us out of the way to move to the bed where Adam had successfully removed Talia's bra now.